Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

New Jersey Man Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison, For Racial Tirade Against Niggers

This is really extreme. The guy's whole life is destroyed, for yelling at niggers. He's been locked up for the past 2 1/2years, ffs !
    A white New Jersey man who unleashed a racially charged viral rant and spat at his black neighbors sobbed in court
    Friday as he was sentenced to a lengthy stay in prison. Edward Cagney Mathews, 47, will be mandated to serve four years of
    an eight-year sentence for pleading guilty to four counts of bias intimidation. Superior Court Judge Gerard H. Breland made the
    ruling on Friday after a tearful Mathews spent the last two and a half years locked up in jail.
    Mathews was captured on footage referring to the neighbor as a “monkey” and a “n—-r” while bumping his chest and spitting on
    the man during the altercation. During his racist tirade, Mathews challenged his neighbors “to come see me” and gave out his address.
    Ho lee fuk, ole' Ray Cizzums has done the same in the past, although thankfully, not to any neighbors. "Bias intimidation" ? WTF happened to
    free speech ? Sad to see this man issuing a groveling apology. He should have doubled down, and told the judge, and the niggers, to GFYM.
    Lets see what happens when he is released. There is no one more dangerous than a man who has nothing left to lose....
    Here's the spook judge who did this : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Judge Jigaboon.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	24006

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24005
    https://nypost.com/2023/12/09/metro/...n-viral-video/
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 12-09-2023 at 11:32 AM.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a shocking development, yet no replies from my fellow Chimpers ?
    Can a nigga get a table dance ?

I hope this kid bumps into Jim Crow somewhere....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24008

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely bullshit! But it doesn’t surprise me in the sick liberal world we live in. Especially in NJ, where niggers are kangs! Not too long ago, a Dunkin’ Donuts nigger manager punched a 70 something year old white man for calling it a nigger. The man died, and the nigger only got one year house arrest and an apology from the courts!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post