Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A Growing Number of Black Californians Are Claiming Their American Indian Lineage

"You can’t talk about Native American history without talking about the Black American Indians."
    The post A Growing Number of Black Californians Are Claiming Their American Indian Lineage appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We beez first nations and sheeeeit. Ok niggers, we know you're the original Vikings, Chinese, and every other race but native Americans? Just like your other claims, you are preposterous! There were no niggers in Scandinavia! Nor were there niggers in North America! But yes, there were monkeys here, that beez your ancestors.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We beez first nations and sheeeeit. Ok niggers, we know you're the original Vikings, Chinese, and every other race but native Americans? Just like your other claims, you are preposterous! There were no niggers in Scandinavia! Nor were there niggers in North America! But yes, there were monkeys here, that beez your ancestors.
    I have been seeing a lot of them claiming to be Native Americans nowadays. They are trying to steal everything, including culture. Saw one claiming superman, a fucking comic book character couldn’t be white because he gets his power from the sun and white people are allergic to the sun. I made sure to let the nigger know the little mermaid couldn’t be a nigger because niggers can’t swim.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

5. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in Northern Cali's Sierra Nevada mountains back in the late '70s, down the road from a hippie commune. My pal Don, a down-and-out
    Indiana carpenter, lived in an old school bus over there, along with a motley crew of burnouts. There was a sheboon named Lana, who had some
    horseshit story about being a native American, that heard about some government cheese giveaway for the indians. She tries to get Don to drive
    her over there. He tells her she'll get on line, and they'll go "Indian - cheese. Indian - cheese. Nigger - watermelon". Even the hippies thought that
    was funny. We rescued Don from there, gave him a job, and a trailer to live in....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24003

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The headline would be more accurate if it read "Huge number of rape babies born to Native Americans."

Sadly I knew a young Second Class assigned to me. She was black. Yes. I said it. She was one of the only two non-nigger blacks I've ever known. Here's the thing. She refused to call herself black. She claimed to be Cherokee. She would do everything but deny it outright and nobody challenged her on it. She literally was a self hating half Cherokee/nigger. What we did know about her was that her daddy was out of the picture (go figure) and she was mostly raised on the res by her grandmother. The thing was, she despised the nigger blood in her and wanted nothing to do with niggers. To this day, I weirdly still consider her to be one of my top ten workers. Zero nigger traits whatsoever except for her looks. Even fairly smart. Mother's side. I got the impression that she was likely the product of rape.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.