Close

Likes Likes:  37
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Puff Daddy Diddy whatever accused of non-consensual gangrape muh dikkin' with a minor she boon

Sean Combs Accused of ‘Gang Rape’ of 17-Year-Old in New Lawsuit

Sean Combs, his longtime lieutenant Harve Pierre, and a third unidentified man allegedly “gang raped” a 17-year-old girl inside Combs’ recording studio in Manhattan in 2003, after the high school student was trafficked across state lines and plied with “copious amounts of drugs and alcohol,” an explosive new lawsuit filed Wednesday alleges.

The new Jane Doe plaintiff — the fourth woman to accuse Combs of sexual assault in three weeks — alleges the men took turns raping her in a bathroom at Daddy’s House Recording Studio when she was in high school and Combs was 34 years old.

The lawsuit, which includes a “trigger warning” in bright-red letters on its cover page, alleges the teen was slipping in and out of consciousness when she looked up in the mirror above the sink and realized the unidentified man from the plane ride had replaced Combs and was now raping her from behind. According to the filing, Combs was watching the assault from a chair just outside the bathroom.
    And his (c)rap empire was originally funded by nigger drug money? LOL no one saw that coming!

The lawsuit further claims Combs and his associates spent a significant amount of time in Detroit, and that Combs had many connections in Michigan — primarily the Black Mafia Family, “a drug trafficking and money laundering operation that is rumored to have seeded Bad Boy.” (Attempts to reach Pierre were not immediately successful Wednesday.)
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...170947861.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are preprogrammed to mu-dikkin anything warm. Give a nigger any kind of power elevation and it will seize what it needs without perceived repercussions. The nigger was simply doing what it was genetically programmed to do. You can't blame it really. It's an animal thing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This horseshit is fueled by NY's "Survivor's Act",
    Which lifted the state's statute of limitations for one year to allow adults to file civil lawsuits for sexual misconduct no matter when it occurred.
    This was signed into law by our horse toothed governor Hochul in 2022. It's already been used to try Donald Trump in a kangaroo court. Now that it's about to expire, anyone with a vivid imagination and a shyster can A: Drag your name through the mud, and B: Sue for millions, based on hearsay alone. Of course, there being an upside to anything, no matter how awful or unfair - we have useless (c)rap niggers like "Diddy", being haunted by sheboons from decades ago. I don't doubt for a second that she was thoroughly muh-dikked by all of the accused, but she probably loved it, got paid to do so, and came back for more. "Diddy" stands a fair chance of beating the charges, with the court filled with his fellow NYC niggers.
    BTW, I've never been able to figure out WTF that nigger does for a living....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23991

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I always thought it sold Coon Flakes for some reason.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lawsuit, which includes a “trigger warning” in bright-red letters on its cover page,
    Sensitive snowflakes should refrain from reading anything concerning the usual, normal hijinks of niggers, lest they be "triggered" into oblivion.

Look at that slut, sitting her big ass on the coon's muh dik and then trying to cry "Rape". I"m assuming all the so-called "victims" are sows, and everyone knows sows cannot be raped.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another nigger doing what niggers do. Nothing to see here.

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I don't doubt for a second that she was thoroughly muh-dikked by all of the accused, but she probably loved it, got paid to do so, and came back for more. "Diddy" stands a fair chance of beating the charges, with the court filled with his fellow NYC niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23991

"Diddy" was diddling every shitstick it could get it's filthy paws on.
    His long time "assistant" Cassie, i.e. blowjob mixihag for the Diddler himself, and also to sick her on his coon buddies for a good suckin' on command , she/it just got paid as well !

He also reportedly downlow-ed innumerable up 'n coming (c)rapper teenapers, and tried to explain away having "sleepovers" with them as "mentoring." Yeah rite...muh dik-overs is more like it.

This walking cesspool somehow became a successful (c)rap producer , then more or less became the "Harvey Weinstein" of depraved nigger "talent" pooching,
    baptizing his mooley minions in his "magic" jizz.

He may avoid jail, but he'll end up with much less jack for his nigger cognac.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ssault-lawsuit
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 12-11-2023 at 06:25 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't sheboons fucking mature early though???

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. She boons aren't human.
    2. niggers are an animal that is sexually mature at 9 years old.
    3. Rape is the "cultural" norm with these beasts.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    #CancelCulture catchin' up.

Sean Combs’ Family Reality Show Is Scrapped

Hulu nixes 'Diddy+7' as five more companies sever ties with his e-commerce platform in light of sexual abuse accusations

Hulu is no longer making a reality show centered around Sean Combs and his family, Rolling Stone has learned, as even more companies sever business ties with the hip-hop mogul following accusations of sexual abuse and physical violence.

The project — which was under the working name Diddy+7 — was being produced by James Corden’s production company Fulwell 73 for Hulu. While Combs was reportedly spotted with camera crews several times earlier this year, the show was still in “nascent stages,” according to a source with knowledge of the situation. It’s unclear when the decision to shelve the entire project was made.

Other businesses are also fleeing Combs’ orbit, with five additional companies walking away from Empower Global, Combs’ online marketplace for Black-owned businesses. Artist Tammy Nekita Lembrick, founder of Nekita May Art Co., confirmed to Rolling Stone that she recently dissolved her relationship with the platform. “I have a daughter at FIT that I vowed to be a role model for in all things,” Lembrick said in a statement. “I pride myself on being a woman with great moral integrity and prefer my brand not be associated with that organization.”
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ow-1234927490/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.