Close

Likes Likes:  31
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

If you love somebody, set them on fire! Tinder date goes horribly awry because pyromaniac she boon

A Miami woman was arrested after police said she set her Tinder date on fire last month.

Destiny Lenai Johnson, 25, is facing charges of attempted murder, aggravated battery causing great bodily harm and arson, an arrest report said.
    Johnson then started pouring liquid out of a one-gallon jug on the front passenger seat of his car that he said was yellow and smelled like gasoline, the report said.

Moments later, she pulled out a lighter and set the liquid on fire, which caused the car, the victim, and Johnson to be set ablaze, the report said.

The man was able to get out of the car and rolled on the asphalt to extinguish the flames, and Johnson fled the scene on foot, the report said.
    A couple hours later, police found Johnson after receiving a report of a naked woman who was burned and who stated she blew up a vehicle, the report said.
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...olice/3176701/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wilder the wool, the battier the boon. This one is no exception.
    Just look at the vacant stare, and you know there ain't nothin' going in that nappy haid except random ratchet rage and destruction.

After it torched the buck, it ran around "ugh" naked looking for some sympathy "muh dik" no doubt.

The damn thing looks like a cheetah already tried to give it a tracheotomy, too bad it survived the attack.
    It lives, to kill another day.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    The wilder the wool, the battier the boon. This one is no exception.
    Just look at the vacant stare, and you know there ain't nothin' going in that nappy haid except random ratchet rage and destruction.

After it torched the buck, it ran around "ugh" naked looking for some sympathy "muh dik" no doubt.

The damn thing looks like a cheetah already tried to give it a tracheotomy, too bad it survived the attack.
    It lives, to kill another day.
    And just think, someone (another nigger, I hope?) wanted to get it on with this rachet. More nigger foreplay. They may not understand fire, but they sure love using it.

Sheboons, the most vicious and violent creatures on the planet, fascinate me. If you look just at the face and know nothing else, you usually can't tell if it's buck or sow. Without the wigs and fake eyelashes, it's virtually impossible to tell. I know there are YT women who are not beauty queens, but you always know they're women.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The most fucked up part is”no batwings!”

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negroid "sexuality" would be morbidly fascinating if we didn't have so much of it shoved in our faces by being forced to live among those beasts. Nigger sows are about the most unfeminine creatures in existence, and nigger bucks are always ready to get it on down-low style with another male.

Niggers may be animals, but animals don't act like this. Animals have heterosexual sex for the purpose of breeding. Niggers...it's just what the fuck!?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you love somebody, set them on fire.
    That was a Dead Milkmen song parodying "Light My Fire" and when Jim Morrison tried to set Pam Corsi his gf on fire.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    The wilder the wool, the battier the boon.
    Dat am the troof, if I ever did hear it.

Her date saw wool, but failed to recognize the imminent danger.
    See the kink ? Run from the stink !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23990

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Negroid "sexuality" would be morbidly fascinating if we didn't have so much of it shoved in our faces by being forced to live among those beasts. Nigger sows are about the most unfeminine creatures in existence, and nigger bucks are always ready to get it on down-low style with another male.

Niggers may be animals, but animals don't act like this. Animals have heterosexual sex for the purpose of breeding. Niggers...it's just what the fuck!?
    I'm not sure we can classify a nigger as an animal. Animals serve an actual purpose on Earth and are not violent for violence's sake!

Niggers are a complete mystery as to their purpose for existence. Maybe it's to remind us that pure unadulterated evil exists. I've yet to unravel the mystery.