Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

19 year old burner with 4 year old sproglet killed in nigger Mecca East St. Louis after argument

Woman, 19, shot and killed in East St. Louis after argument

GUN MEMORIAL

Officers were called around 7:30 a.m. Friday to the 4000 block of State Street, Illinois State Police said.

There they found Trenadi Mary Bateman, who died of a gunshot wound, said St. Clair County Coroner Calvin Dye Sr.

Trenadi been shot after an altercation. She was pronounced dead at a hospital, police said.

Trenadi’s father, Dwayne Batemen, said the teenager was a mom, his daughter and a bit wild but nothing that deserved what she got.
    She deserved to pay the toll, alright.

Speaking about her personality, Bateman said Trenadi was “real friendly.” “She got along with everybody,” he said.
    Friendly enough to let niggers muh dik her.

Trenadi Bateman, 19, was shot on Friday morning in the 4000 block of State Street in East St. Louis and died at Touchette Regional Hospital in Cahokia Heights, authorities said. East St. Louis police and Illinois State Police investigators are working jointly to locate the person who shot and killed her.
    It wasn't a person that shot her, it was a nigger.

Bateman last talked to his daughter in February. Asked why she was in East St. Louis, Bateman said, “Somebody told me she had an apartment down there.”
    Probably a trap house for nigger drug use.

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime...281915338.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    She committed a “Trenadi” of vile acts by associating with niggers, fucking niggers and birthing mutant niggers which led to a singular and predictable outcome of the toll being paid.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love that Gun Memorial site. They have to read and reject all the nicknames and comments left by us Chimpers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23971

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goddamn hellspawn turd though. But a dead coalburner is a good coalburner, and a dead nigger is just.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Some of the boys out there are scared of a real fight. He was scared enough of my daughter that he had to use a gun,” Bateman said.
    Stepdaddy sounds retarded. No, he wasn't scared of your lovely mudshark daughter. He wasn't gon pay non a dat muhfuggin chile support. Get real.

He didn't speak to the hoe since Feb. and didn't know where she lived. I'd venture to say he's not too broken up over her deletion.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Woman, 19, shot and killed in East St. Louis after argument

GUN MEMORIAL

She deserved to pay the toll, alright.

Friendly enough to let niggers muh dik her.

It wasn't a person that shot her, it was a nigger.

Probably a trap house for nigger drug use.

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime...281915338.html
    East St Louis is even too dangerous for most niggers! If that dirty whore was living there, she was probably getting nigger gangbanged every weekend.

Bye-bye mudshark!