Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wigger loser beaten up after asking nigger (c)rapper 'Nardo Wick' to have his pic taken with him

Nardo Wick’s bodyguards, ex-gang member sent a fan to the hospital with a concussion and brain bleeding after he asked for a picture.

VIDEO HERE

Two members of Nardo Wick’s entourage — including a 15-year-old — turned themselves in to police after a fan was beaten for asking for a photo with the Florida rapper.

Zachary Benton, 34, and Edward Hamlett, 15, surrendered to Tampa Police Friday, according to WFLA.

They were each charged with felony battery and Hamlett also received an additional charge for having possession of a gun as a minor, law enforcement sources told TMZ.

Fan George Obregon, 20, was left in critical condition with a brain bleed and a concussion after he allegedly walked up to Walls in hopes of meeting his “favorite artist.”

He was blindsided and Benton hit him first before Hamlett went over and continued to wail on him until he fell unconscious, according to TMZ.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/02/news/t...y-beating-fan/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d say the demented coon coddling nigger worshipper received a valuable and well-earned lesson regarding the true nature of his pets. Now whether that lesson is enough to overcome a lifetime of MSM brainwashing and poor parenting, only time will tell, and I’m not holding my breath.
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I played around 5 seconds of that nigger dirge and immediately felt dumber. Mix with blacks, end up in a sack. Same old story. Nigger worship has blinkered these human kids I'm afraid and the hard lesson seems to be the only exit strategy.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can anyone tell these cRappers apart, to be a big fan of any of them in particular? Unintelligible ooking, muh dik grabbing, snake heads, loads of tacky bling, etc.

Just look at that 'Cuck Boi Wigger who Loved Niggers'. That's a hard way to learn that feral niggers are not your friends.

Wick, whose legal name is Horace Bernard Walls III.
    Sounds like a member of the British aristocracy, doesn't he?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    I’d say the demented coon coddling nigger worshipper received a valuable and well-earned lesson regarding the true nature of his pets. Now whether that lesson is enough to overcome a lifetime of MSM brainwashing and poor parenting, only time will tell, and I’m not holding my breath.
    The natural tendency of analytical humans is to reject niggers as not human. To believe they are humans is a grave mistake, and to idolize them, a mental disorder. After the beating, I'd bet this idiot would still idolize rappers and niggers, because it already thinks niggers are our equals. Incessant ads of niggers as good neighbors, mudsharking, magic inventors, the list goes on. No niggers, we know your kind, and you are all sub-simian.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How can anyone tell these cRappers apart, to be a big fan of any of them in particular? Unintelligible ooking, muh dik grabbing, snake heads, loads of tacky bling, etc.

Just look at that 'Cuck Boi Wigger who Loved Niggers'. That's a hard way to learn that feral niggers are not your friends.

Sounds like a member of the British aristocracy, doesn't he?
    What I really detest is that some low IQ ape looking beasts end up filthy rich like Coonye, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, etc. That's just plain bullshit, to spew violence, talk about thug life, gangs, etc. and be rewarded for it. That's not talent, that's niggetry.

We have to blame the greedy record companies that only look at the dollar. No different than the early slavers who thought they'd get rich importing negroes, with no regard for the future of the civilized world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    What I really detest is that some low IQ ape looking beasts end up filthy rich like Coonye, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, etc. That's just plain bullshit, to spew violence, talk about thug life, gangs, etc. and be rewarded for it. That's not talent, that's niggetry.

We have to blame the greedy record companies that only look at the dollar. No different than the early slavers who thought they'd get rich importing negroes, with no regard for the future of the civilized world.
    Importing non-native, invasive species of plants, animals, or niggers has always ended in disaster. But hey, I can give the slavers a break. They didn't know the havoc they would wreak. They assumed niggers would always be kept tightly controlled, as they should be. No excuse these days for welcoming a parasitic, destructive species.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the wigger that got stomped.

WIGGER INSTAGRAM

His father is a wigger dipshit, too.

"I was even gone make a post to try to find out who he was before his mama text me. I can't control another grown man actions, I ain't know that was gone happen, and I was mad when it happened. I tried to stop it as u can see in the video, and if somebody got the longer video you can see how mad I was, I love and appreciate all my fans and don't condone in what happened at all dat s**t ain't gangsta or cool in no type of way."
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-cele...ocked-31560220
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This wigger piece of trash got what he deserved. The level of stupidity is off the scale with this one. Worshipping white celebrities is bad enough. Imagine the level of retardation needed to worship a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being a nigger worshiper isn’t very becoming of any human.And it can shorten their life!
    Anyway,wigger gets what he deserves!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigs are not cuddly wuddly pals like the Fake News Media makes them out to be...
    Warning to other wiggers that avoid the groid still applies to you for your own safety.

12. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't seem to locate any empathy for this stupid white nigger.

This is no different than a mudshark who gets beat up by it's beloved nigger.

This dumb ass paid the toll!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Neither AM I!!

16. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post