Close

Likes Likes:  57
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wendi was 25 years old when Ellis shot her in the head.

Wendi Traynor, age 25 Gun Memorial

Wendi was 25 years old when Ellis shot her in the head. The two recently moved to Kentucky before Wendi returned home to escape what her family describes as a toxic relationship. They claim Ellis repeatedly tried to coax Wendi back. When that failed, he drove to Washington and put a bullet in her brain. Ellis left Wendi’s body decomposing on the floor of her Milton apartment, where her father and uncle found it a week later.
    Ellis left Wendi’s body decomposing on the floor of her Milton apartment, where her father and uncle found it a week later.
    https://www.thenewstribune.com/opini...#storylink=cpy
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The consequences of being a mud-skipper are painfully obvious, but the MSM's wokescreen somehow is successful at obscuring the threat.
    "Wendi" is better off now, as there was no way to wash the mud off, once she rolled in the sty. The next nigger would have batwinged her
    anyway. I sure hope there were no mixaloid sprogs. They would just continue the monkeyshines for god knows how many generations....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23961

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roll with the coal, pay the toll...

Name:	501503_801x.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	23963
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My Give-a-Hoot is in "off" position for coal chutes. All of them

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less Gibs goblin factory.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My Give-a-Hoot is in "off" position for coal chutes. All of them
    Woodsy Owl agrees. Don't pollute your race. Keep it White ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WOODSY-OWL-STICKER-1000.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	23965

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23966

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some coal scuttled with their bucks in the emergency room Sunday evening. One had 4 niglets in tow. I bet she and nigger daddy were jobless and on welfare. Look forward to reading their obituaries

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They claim Ellis repeatedly tried to coax Wendi back. When that failed, he drove to Washington and put a bullet in her brain.
    Why so dramatic? This is just the usual when a mudshark gets knocked up or tries to leave her buck (Yes, Wendi - I can see he was the Adonis of your dreams, but still)so why are they acting as though this is some unprecedented thing?

Oh, right - GUN VIOLENCE. That's the real problem. Nothing to do with defiling yourself by wallowing around with a blubbery nigger buck and suffering the inevitable consequences.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah Wendi you filthy slut. You could have found a decent white gentleman yet you choose to lie with filth. Heck you could have decided to be with any decent human, but you had lust in your heart for the animal BBC. You deserve your fate, because there's a truth and balance in this world, that if you burn the coal, you'll pay the toll!

You choose a feral, criminal looking sub-saharan nigger, and expected good things to happen? Beastiality is never acceptable!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sympathy here.Mudshark got her just desserts for betraying the human race and having sex with a feral smelly beast!She’s better off dead than with a nigger in bed! I say release the nigger and let it kill more worthless mudsharks. Who cares?Once a white woman sleeps with a nigger,she is completely ruined for life!Damaged beyond repair and toxic to anyone she’s around,death is best scenario for her!

11. Likes knot a Knigger, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How any human could find one of these putrid and vile beasts attractive is simply beyond me. I suspect an incurable mental illness. All of these shitsharks need to be ejected with their pet niggers back to the black sanctuary of Wakanda immediately !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes knot a Knigger, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Ah Wendi you filthy slut. You could have found a decent white gentleman yet you choose to lie with filth. Heck you could have decided to be with any decent human, but you had lust in your heart for the animal BBC. You deserve your fate, because there's a truth and balance in this world, that if you burn the coal, you'll pay the toll!

You choose a feral, criminal looking sub-saharan nigger, and expected good things to happen? Beastiality is never acceptable!
    I'm dying of laughter here.

I thought I was the only one who had reached a point of using language like that. But well - she WAS a filthy slut. How else to describe a YT female who CHOSE to muh dik niggers? I guess she thought he was better than any human male in the country.

I'd like to ask Wendi "WHY??" but yeah, she's deader than a doornail, so I guess we'll never know what the big attraction was.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes CoonsЯus, Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm dying of laughter here.

I thought I was the only one who had reached a point of using language like that. But well - she WAS a filthy slut. How else to describe a YT female who CHOSE to muh dik niggers? I guess she thought he was better than any human male in the country.

I'd like to ask Wendi "WHY??" but yeah, she's deader than a doornail, so I guess we'll never know what the big attraction was.
    I really can't stand mudsharks because they trade their blessings to be human, and sometimes prettiness, for lust driven animal copulation. No parent in their right mind want to see their daughter, or son, be tainted by monkey beastiality. It's really wrong in the natural order of things. Especially disgusting are good looking white wimminz who can get a decent partner, yet still choose the way of the sub-simian. Unholy products are butt ugly and aberrant, half-breed abominations like Obama.

There's no other word for miscegenation but deviant. These coalburners think they are so enlightened and modern, sure, until they get the hot lead from their pets. Their just fate is death, whatever the method, from their prized buck.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    How any human could find one of these putrid and vile beasts attractive is simply beyond me. I suspect an incurable mental illness. All of these shitsharks need to be ejected with their pet niggers back to the black sanctuary of Wakanda immediately !
    BEST solution yet!!

19. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No fucks given. She chose to rut with that thing.

Real niggers aren't like TV niggers. Real niggers aren't gentlemen. Real niggers aren't classy. Real niggers are violent savages with a low IQ combined with zero impulse control. Unlike the TV niggers who are well mannered and well dressed, Real niggers will kill you, simply because they can.

21. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post