Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Zambian nigger illegal makeshift mining accident results in landslide- 7 batwings + 20 missing

Zambian landslide: At least 7 miners killed, 20 missing after copper mine catastrophe

Police and local authorities say that the group of miners, who were illegally digging at the mine, were buried alive in tunnels after heavy rains triggered landslides late Thursday night.

Zambian President Hakainde Hichilema addressed the tragedy via social media, saying, "We are saddened to hear about the tragic accident at a makeshift mine site in Chingola that has claimed many lives."
    The miners were reportedly engaged in illegal mining at the location without the knowledge of mine owners.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/zambia...ne-catastrophe
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Marse Igor, CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow...... a bunch of 30-IQ coons trying to get dat YT 'lectric juju metal out da groun' by making an adit near the bottom of a very poorly engineered open-pit mine with sides soaked to the gills with rainwater. What could go wrong?

Chingola....right. Must be short for "Chimp-Gorilla".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Wow...... a bunch of 30-IQ coons trying to get dat YT 'lectric juju metal out da groun' by making an adit near the bottom of a very poorly engineered open-pit mine with sides soaked to the gills with rainwater. What could go wrong?

Chingola....right. Must be short for "Chimp-Gorilla".
    Niggers + Copper = A good time
    Niggers + Fuel Tankers = Another great equation!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

5. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But here's the difference between American niggers and African niggers. The African ones work because they have to. No gibs and free sheeit for those unlucky Africoons. Shitted out into a coontintent of poverty and piss. No worky no eatey ! I think all of the US niggers should have to do ' national service ' in the motherland to remind themselves of their good fortune, which is being political pawns in the USA. The national service duration should be set at a minimum of lifetime or permanent...whichever occurs first !!
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    But here's the difference between American niggers and African niggers. The African ones work because they have to. No gibs and free sheeit for those unlucky Africoons. Shitted out into a coontintent of poverty and piss. No worky no eatey ! I think all of the US niggers should have to do ' national service ' in the motherland to remind themselves of their good fortune, which is being political pawns in the USA. The national service duration should be set at a minimum of lifetime or permanent...whichever occurs first !!
    At least there's some natural selection at work in Africa. Minimal gibs muhs, predation by wildlife, nasty infections from their beastly wild cousins.
    It's not enough for them to evolve to human standards, of course - but is far better for the breed, than the rampant devolution here in the states....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23989

9. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post