Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Sick of African Americans on almost every commercial!!

I’m absolutely sick of black people being affirmative actioned into most commercials! It’s not like they get the jobs because they’re the most talented, it’s simply diversity quotas! I can’t watch a YouTube documentary without multiple commercials with blacks in them. From dish washing soap, financial planning, banking, travel sites, all with blacks in them!! They are all operated as hard working, family oriented, responsible experts at any and all given fields! But they are far from it!! It’s the complete opposite!!

I have worked in sales most of my adult working life, and I’ve dealt with them almost everyday! Trust me, they are nothing like you see on the commercials!! They are the complete opposite in the most negative ways!!

As a teenager, during college, I worked delivering pizza, and blacks would tip maybe 5% of the time, or even less! Even when they did, it was $1-3, at most. But almost every single one of them tried to make excuses and blame our company for something, in hopes of getting pizzas for free or discounted price. They always complained. In addition, their homes always smelled horrible, it’s like they never cleaned anything. I saw multiple children, naked, running around, and the mom drinking 40s, listening to rap and smoking marijuana, at 12-1 pm.

I’ve also worked in car sales and direct sales, for telecom companies, and trust me, 90%+ of them have absolutely the worst credit imaginable! It’s as if they don’t understand how credit works, or why you need it. If they’re fortunate to get a small loan or credit card, they just get the money and make 1-2 payments and then just forget about it. Then they are shocked when their cars are repossessed. One of the only ways to sell them anything is with a buy here pay program.

I don’t know, but I am so sick of the media and elite pushing their crap on us!! If you have worked doing sales, specially direct sales or delivery, and you’ve dealt with them, you know this is 100% true! All those damn commercials are just fairy tales!!

Sorry for the rant, but I’m so sick of seeing them on every other commercial! I’ve deal with them in the real world almost everyday and I know they are nothing like the media wants to portray them!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m absolutely sick of black people being affirmative actioned into most commercials! It’s not like they get the jobs because they’re the most talented, it’s simply diversity quotas! I can’t watch a YouTube documentary without multiple commercials with blacks in them. From dish washing soap, financial planning, banking, travel sites, all with blacks in them!! They are all operated as hard working, family oriented, responsible experts at any and all given fields! But they are far from it!! It’s the complete opposite!!

I have worked in sales most of my adult working life, and I’ve dealt with them almost everyday! Trust me, they are nothing like you see on the commercials!! They are the complete opposite in the most negative ways!!

As a teenager, during college, I worked delivering pizza, and blacks would tip maybe 5% of the time, or even less! Even when they did, it was $1-3, at most. But almost every single one of them tried to make excuses and blame our company for something, in hopes of getting pizzas for free or discounted price. They always complained. In addition, their homes always smelled horrible, it’s like they never cleaned anything. I saw multiple children, naked, running around, and the mom drinking 40s, listening to rap and smoking marijuana, at 12-1 pm.

I’ve also worked in car sales and direct sales, for telecom companies, and trust me, 90%+ of them have absolutely the worst credit imaginable! It’s as if they don’t understand how credit works, or why you need it. If they’re fortunate to get a small loan or credit card, they just get the money and make 1-2 payments and then just forget about it. Then they are shocked when their cars are repossessed. One of the only ways to sell them anything is with a buy here pay program.

I don’t know, but I am so sick of the media and elite pushing their crap on us!! If you have worked doing sales, specially direct sales or delivery, and you’ve dealt with them, you know this is 100% true! All those damn commercials are just fairy tales!!

Sorry for the rant, but I’m so sick of seeing them on every other commercial! I’ve deal with them in the real world almost everyday and I know they are nothing like the media wants to portray them!

I hope you all have a great weekend!!
    You remind me of myself when I first found this forum. Go ahead - say "Nigger" (or groid, nog, coon, jungle bunny, etc). It will feel good! And this is the place to rant about niggers!

Yes, all media is loaded with well-adjusted, rational, productive, sensible niggers who all live in immaculate, upscale homes. They worry about their investments, and car/life insurance (a nigger will often have to give his idiot white neighbour advice on these things) and live in nuclear, loving family units, where the mammies and pappies patiently do homework with their smiling sprogs and take them out in their newer-model, family-type car. They all wear seatbelts and the sow usually drives, since it might be sexist if the buck drove.

Could be all of that is accurate - on some planet.

Anyone from another planet might watch the vile propaganda on TV, movies, and commercials and conclude that the population of the US consists of 98% niggers and that the few non-niggers (white males) are mentally deficient cucks.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as an "African" American OR black "people". Niggers are not people. And yes: Niggers are the stupidest beasts ever shit from from Satan's ass.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You remind me of myself when I first found this forum. Go ahead - say "Nigger" (or groid, nog, coon, jungle bunny, etc). It will feel good! And this is the place to rant about niggers!

Yes, all media is loaded with well-adjusted, rational, productive, sensible niggers who all live in immaculate, upscale homes. They worry about their investments, and car/life insurance (a nigger will often have to give his idiot white neighbour advice on these things) and live in nuclear, loving family units, where the mammies and pappies patiently do homework with their smiling sprogs and take them out in their newer-model, family-type car. They all wear seatbelts and the sow usually drives, since it might be sexist if the buck drove.

Could be all of that is accurate - on some planet.

Anyone from another planet might watch the vile propaganda on TV, movies, and commercials and conclude that the population of the US consists of 98% niggers and that the few non-niggers (white males) are mentally deficient cucks.
    Or some alternate universe....

5. Likes IseDaDiva, theklobollinger liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    I've noticed the increase in niggers in commercials for a long time. It has picked up significantly over the last couple years. I've noticed also the increase in " nigger bucks with white women " , another ploy to message that " niggers are just like us" another Myth. The Only believable thing about a nigger in your house is the POS home invaded you and will very likely do you and your family harm.

My GF at the time was a waitress at Red Lobster, she would tell me of horror stories having to wait on niggers, run you around for a small tip.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, theklobollinger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    There is no such thing as an "African" American OR black "people". Niggers are not people. And yes: Niggers are the stupidest beasts ever shit from from Satan's ass.
    beat me to it ! We call them by their pronouns....NIGGERS !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yes the sooner OP learns this the better they'll be for it and we can finally move one from there.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers should've never been thought of as anything beyond antiquated farm equipment.