Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Serial Killer nigger 'pimp' caught with tied up victims hears voices telling him to kill

Milwaukee man claims he killed at least 10 women, including in Madison

– A Milwaukee man claims he killed a frightening number of women or more in several midwestern cities, including Madison.

Lawrence McFarland allegedly told investigators he was previously a pimp, trafficking prostitutes in Wisconsin’s largest city. Prosecutors have charged McFarland, 40, with sexual assault, false imprisonment, and strangulation, among other charges. However, the claims prosecutors say he made indicate crimes more serious.

McFarland, 40, reportedly claimed he strangled three women before he ‘torched’ them using gasoline or lighter fluid, Milwaukee-based WISN stated. Ominously, according to prosecutors, McFarland added he “couldn’t remember the exact number of people he’s strangled to death.” WISN went on to quote the complaint indicating the suspect admitted to killing seven women with deadly injections of drugs.

McFarland reportedly went on to say that he “frequently hears voices that tell him to either kill himself or kill others,” prosecutors noted.
    https://www.nbc15.com/2023/11/23/mil...uding-madison/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, you hear voices alright. That’s just your low IQ nigger brain telling you to do what it does best. I would like to see this nigger’s victims before I determine whether he should be allowed to continue his work. If it’s a bunch of nigger boon prostitutes, then let him free.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.