Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

70 year old Ugandan she boon gibs birf

Ugandan becomes the oldest person to give birth in Africa, hospital says

A 70-year-old Ugandan woman has given birth to twins after becoming pregnant through IVF treatment, the hospital where she received treatment said.

Safina Namukwaya became the oldest woman to give birth in Africa after she delivered a baby girl and boy on Wednesday afternoon, the Women's Hospital International and Fertility Centre in the Ugandan capital of Kampala said.

Medics at the hospital said the mother and her two babies are doing well after they were delivered via a caesarean.

'This story isn't just about medical success, it's about the strength and resilience of the human spirit,' the hospital said.
    Niggers aren't human. And there is way too many of them as it is.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that 70 in people years or nigger years?

Niggers have no concept of numbers. In their least mixed population, they only understand one, two, few, and many.

Men are so terrible.
    ""The mother said she had suffered some complications and difficulties during her pregnancy, including the father of her children leaving her. ""

""Men don't like to hear that you are going to have more than one child,' Ms Namukwaya says. 'Even after I was admitted, my man never showed up.' ""

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh great whitey! Your technology is being used to birth niggers out of 70 yr old nigger sows.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn ! Two shitted out for the price of one muh-dikkin. Now that's a nigger bargain. Twice the checks !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great... just what the world needs. Geriatric africoon jaboons cranking out surplus shitlet morons.
    The damn thing even looks like a buck rather. Some NGO showed the coongocologist how to shove a sow uterus up its ass.
    Earth will be a much better place for the extra useless flesh.

Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 12-03-2023 at 04:18 AM.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, now I think about it....can nigger twins have different dads ?

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Actually, now I think about it....can nigger twins have different dads ?
    Yes, just like animals, dogs, etc. Two niglets can be begat by two different nigger sperm. Not human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Yes, just like animals, dogs, etc. Two niglets can be begat by two different nigger sperm. Not human.
    I never knew that ! Damn, niggers can edumucate you every day can't they ?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggerology is a vast field, or more like a vast catalog of a wasteland .

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To clarify, the niglets twins are twins only by birth, sharing the same sow uterus, and they're not identical nor fraternal twins, having different nigger daddies. Like I said, it's an animal quality. In humans, once one egg is fertilized, there's antibodies that preclude other eggs from being fertilized, except in rare cases. But it doesn't matter a lot, since niggers don't know who their daddys are anyway. Vile species.

Recent statistics I heard from PBS say 70+% of niggers are born out of wedlock, meaning their species is illegitimate, full of bastards, damn ugly looking sub gorillas, and so dumb. Putting them in shackles or enslaving them is useless because they're not worth keeping. Best for them as a species is to return to Wakanda, or go to China or Russia. They'll try muh dikk there,then quick elimination by the Chinese or Russkies.4
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    To clarify, the niglets twins are twins only by birth, sharing the same sow uterus, and they're not identical nor fraternal twins, having different nigger daddies. Like I said, it's an animal quality. In humans, once one egg is fertilized, there's antibodies that preclude other eggs from being fertilized, except in rare cases. But it doesn't matter a lot, since niggers don't know who their daddys are anyway. Vile species.

Recent statistics I heard from PBS say 70+% of niggers are born out of wedlock, meaning their species is illegitimate, full of bastards, damn ugly looking sub gorillas, and so dumb. Putting them in shackles or enslaving them is useless because they're not worth keeping. Best for them as a species is to return to Wakanda, or go to China or Russia. They'll try muh dikk there,then quick elimination by the Chinese or Russkies.4
    Uncertain paternity over multiple generations has devastated the sub-human negro species. Correct animal husbandry was practiced when
    they were slaves, like any other livestock. Professional dog breeders trace back at least 5 generations, to eliminate any cross breeding with
    distant relatives, and negative recessive genes. Look at class pics of niggers from the '60s and '70s, compared to now - the degradation is
    astonishing. The IQ of each welfare generation drops 5 points, which means zero points is already a reality....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23988

14. Likes Ignatow , CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post