Close

Likes Likes:  54
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

LA "Social Justice" Puke Batwinged By Shooty Buffarilla, In "Random Act of Violence"

Former Netflix douchebag Michael Latt, 33, the founder of the social justice group “Lead With Love” was the victim of a “tragic act of nigger violence” after he was found suffering from a gunshot wound before being transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced batwinged.

The suspook, identified as Jameelah Elena Michl, broke into the Mid-Wilshire neighborhood home around 6 p.m., the LAPD announced in a statement.
    Good luck trying to find a picture of "Jameelah". We can guess what she looks like - a goddamn orangutan, but uglier...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SJ Puke.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	199.6 KB 
ID:	23927
    Latt's mammy was still guzzling the kool-aid :
    "Michael devoted his career to supporting artists, championing organizations that raised up artists of color, & leveraged storytelling for enduring change. We celebrate his legacy, love & compassion.
    Now there's a fuckin' idiot. God help us all....

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23926

https://nypost.com/2023/11/30/news/l...less-intruder/
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 11-30-2023 at 11:29 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “He was the definitive ally — used every tool he had to elevate the voices and work of Black creatives,” writer Akilah Hughes, a friend of Latt’s, wrote on X.
    This kind of irony is always nothing short of delicious. He really thought kissing nigger ass would protect him, that they would be grateful? Yeah, right.

Look at this jug-eared cuck clown.

Name:	cucko home.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	558.8 KB 
ID:	23928

More recently, the organization led a campaign titled “Honoring Black Women” to promote the 2022 film “Till,” which told the story of Emmett Till, the Black 14-year-old who was lynched in 1955, and his mother, Mamie.
    And yet, one of those "Honored" black women blew his brains out.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now he really got "lead" for love.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This kind of irony is always nothing short of delicious. He really thought kissing nigger ass would protect him, that they would be grateful? Yeah, right.

Look at this jug-eared cuck clown.

Name:	cucko home.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	558.8 KB 
ID:	23928

More recently, the organization led a campaign titled “Honoring Black Women” to promote the 2022 film “Till,” which told the story of Emmett Till, the Black 14-year-old who was lynched in 1955, and his mother, Mamie.
    And yet, one of those "Honored" black women blew his brains out.
    No mention of Louis Till, hanged for raping and murdering girls in post WWII Italy, along with another spook.
    His Chicago nigger son found out they don't play down south, after he molested a white woman.

Views:	16 
ID:	23930

Name:	Emmet Till Bullet Trap.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	23931Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emmet Till Rockfish.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	23932

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ironic. Poetic justice. Fate. Karma. Justified. Law of nigger attraction. All of the above.

What a great story of the rewards of nigger coddling!

Ha ha fucker, your pet ape got you.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Ironic. Poetic justice. Fate. Karma. Justified. Law of nigger attraction. All of the above.

Kiinda like DHIMMIRAT politicians who are sociial injustice warriors getting CARJACKED!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm trying to remember another one we saw recently - a nigger loving cuck who was being randomly attacked on the street by one of the pavement apes he loved. IIRC, he held his hands up, telling the nigger to "Chill" or "relax" and really thought that would work on a nigger in attack mode.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm trying to remember another one we saw recently - a nigger loving cuck who was being randomly attacked on the street by one of the pavement apes he loved. IIRC, he held his hands up, telling the nigger to "Chill" or "relax" and really thought that would work on a nigger in attack mode.
    Here's the 100% soy cuck boy you mentioned

and the tearful teenaper jes tryin' to avenge discrimulations 'n sheeeeeit...

From NY to LA, niggers proving it every day, coddle a coon, and invite your doom.

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/10/...e-ryan-carson/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    H championed “artists of color”? Did he also champion felons of color? That shit colored sow sent him off to hell to answer for his crimes of nigger crime coddling. This is some great karma for this dumbass white cuck!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    No mention of Louis Till, hanged for raping and murdering girls in post WWII Italy, along with another spook.
    His Chicago nigger son found out they don't play down south, after he molested a white woman.

Views:	16 
ID:	23930

Name:	Emmet Till Bullet Trap.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	23931Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Emmet Till Rockfish.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	23932
    Just for laughs maybe I should see that movie Till wherever it is, Prime, Netflix, etc. Then I can let the hate fly out. Yeah boy, you got what you deserved.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Here's the 100% soy cuck boy you mentioned

and the tearful teenaper jes tryin' to avenge discrimulations 'n sheeeeeit...

From NY to LA, niggers proving it every day, coddle a coon, and invite your doom.

https://www.nydailynews.com/2023/10/...e-ryan-carson/
    Thank you!

Yes, that's the uber-beta-cuck I was thinking of. It's hard to remember since they all look alike.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let that be a reminder that niggerloving will NOT protect you from nigger violence!
    Avoid the groid, and never relax!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    H championed “artists of color”? Did he also champion felons of color? That shit colored sow sent him off to hell to answer for his crimes of nigger crime coddling. This is some great karma for this dumbass white cuck!
    yeap...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got hoisted by his own nigger petard.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just for laughs maybe I should see that movie Till wherever it is, Prime, Netflix, etc. Then I can let the hate fly out. Yeah boy, you got what you deserved.
    It could be a laugh riot, like Oprah's movie "Precious", but the woke history rewrite will probably make it unbearable. Consider that "activists"
    were haunting the elderly white woman who Till molested, pressuring her to recant her story, and threatening legal action. They even sent a
    fake journalist, who failed in his attempt to twist her words. That little nigger got exactly what he deserved....

Views:	13 
ID:	23937

18. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Social justice advocate Michael Latt was murdered over friendship with director being stalked by suspect: DA

Social justice advocate Michael Latt was gunned down at his home over his friendship with a Hollywood director who was being stalked by the accused killer, according to prosecutors.

Jameelah Elena Michl, a 36-year-old homeless woman living out of her car, was charged with murdering the 33-year-old advocate and Hollywood marketing executive after forcing her way into his Mid-Wilshire home late Monday.

“She targeted him for being friends with a woman she had been stalking,” the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said in an update Thursday.

Although the DA did not identify the woman being stalked, Latt’s director friend A.V. Rockwell had taken a restraining order out against Michl, who’d appeared as an extra in one of her movies, “A Thousand and One.”

According to court documents, the suspect allegedly hand-delivered chilling letters to the director’s home — including one warning, “My Glock is loaded.”
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    yeap...

What a stellar work of art! Suitable for framing! But seriously it says it all. Let's not be too mournful about the passing of the beta cuck. He probably would have wanted to go that way, at the loving hands of the niggroes he adored.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't advise it. Viewing that might negatively impact your health. I DID watch "The Help", and such were my anger and disgust I had a hard time sleeping afterward.

Just for laughs (so I thought) I also watched "7 Years a Slave". I guess it could have been funny if it weren't such outrageous anti-YT propaganda and shameless wokeness.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post