Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread
    Nick U. Fugger
    Chimpout Guest

If I had a magic wand...

...I would send all niggers and niggerlovers who believe in the "niggers invented everything" bullshit into a parallel universe where only real nigger "inventions" exist. Wait, is that too cruel? Maybe an parallel universe with all inventions by evil straight white males removed would do the trick. After two weeks the few survivors could come crawling back to the real world ONLY if they would agree that segregation and colonization.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Thanks

I notice you took time to actually lost every single innovation brought about by niggers in the history of mankind.
    Thanks for sharing that.
    But seriously though...The only action needed to eradicate these bastards is literally no action at all.
    Without the evil White man's money and generosity, the niggers would be left to fend for itself.
    If not for the White man, I think niggers would have already been eradicated by natural selection.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dream of sending all the beautiful daughters of the string pullers into a giant pit of naked drugged up bucks. Fuck it would be a great gameshow. They'd be a giant slide so we could pop them in one by one and watch the tribal games begin !!

COON PIT ! Showing soon on Fox !

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick U. Fugger View Post
    ...I would send all niggers and niggerlovers who believe in the "niggers invented everything" bullshit into a parallel universe where only real nigger "inventions" exist. Wait, is that too cruel? Maybe an parallel universe with all inventions by evil straight white males removed would do the trick. After two weeks the few survivors could come crawling back to the real world ONLY if they would agree that segregation and colonization.
    That parallel universe exists it's called Nigger U. The niggers all gather there and share the secrets of their nigger inventions. Unfortunately libtard commie nigger lovers now run the justice system and are keeping the niggers from missing their mensa meetings at nigger U thru catch and release and no cash bail. If only the commies realized that they are oppressing their pets and that niggers want to go to Nigger U, it's their natural creative state.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on making you a Magic Wand right now. I will let you know when it's done.....