Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Schizo Tyler was "fighting demons in his head" so he shot his burner, sproglet, stepdaughter & himself

Around 10 a.m. Sunday, officers were responding to a call about dogs running loose outside a residence on East 9th Street in Lorain, Ohio. When they went inside the second-floor apartment, they discovered the bodies of 29-year-old Tyler Young, his wife Skylar Young, 24, their 4-month-old son, Bandin Young, and Skylar's 9-year-old daughter, Angel Issac, according to the Lorain Police Department (LPD).

Investigators believe that Tyler Young fatally shot his wife and the two children before killing himself, sometime from 1 a.m. to 10 a.m., LPD Lieutenant Jacob Morris said during a press conference on Monday.

Morris said investigators believe the incident was a murder-suicide, saying that Tyler Young was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head, and next to his body, investigators discovered a 9-millimeter firearm they believe was used in the killings. Two other firearms were found in the home, the lieutenant said.
    Tyler Young had been previously arrested on charges of domestic violence and strangulation in May, Morris said. During that incident, Skylar Young told police, she was physically and verbally abused, saying that she had been threatened and "slapped and choked" by her husband while she was 26 weeks pregnant with Bandin at the time, Morris said. However, the wife recanted her statement to police in June.
    Tyler, who family members said was schizophrenic and was 'fighting demons in his mind, was arrested on domestic abuse charges earlier this year.
    https://www.newsweek.com/man-guns-do...police-1845450
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Win!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I could thank the demons that got Tyler to do this, take em out for dinner.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's a feel-good story. Well done, Nigger, a total nest cleaning with no bills left to be paid by humans.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Libtardologist View Post
    Wish I could thank the demons that got Tyler to do this, take em out for dinner.
    If it were demons, I would say we need more like em but I think this was just a nigger being a nigger.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.