Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stacey Abrams' bro-in-law busted for attempted, forced non-consensual muh dik and muh dik trafficking

Stacey Abrams' brother-in-law arrested for attacking 16-year-old, human trafficking in Tampa: Officials

- Jimmie Gardener, 57, was arrested on Friday morning after a 16-year-old reported that he attacked her for refusing to have sex, according to the Tampa Police Department.
    Muh dik!

Around 1:43 a.m., TPD says Gardener invited the victim to his room at Renaissance Hotel at International Plaza, and she accepted the invitation.

The victim told police she initially agreed to take money in exchange for sex acts but later told Gardner that she no longer wanted to engage, and he became angry.
    Wushooo means uh kint gets muh muh dik on!

Gardner was arrested on charges including human trafficking, lewd and lascivious touching of certain minors, and battery, according to police.
    But wait, the muh dik plot thickens.

The State Attorney's Office says that Gardner, who was drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 1984, was wrongly convicted in the 1987 sexual assault of two women in West Virginia. Authorities say 27 years after his wrongful conviction, he was exonerated in 2016 and released from prison.

Two years after his release, he married Georgia Federal Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner, according to officials. He is the brother-in-law of former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.
    https://www.fox13news.com/news/stace...an-trafficking
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Stacey Abrams' brother-in-law arrested for attacking 16-year-old, human trafficking in Tampa: Officials

Muh dik!
    Wushooo means uh kint gets muh muh dik on!
    But wait, the muh dik plot thickens.
    Sounds like sub-human trafficking to me. This attempted muh-dikkery doesn't look good for the "judge", does it ?
    "Wrongly convicted" ? Really, nigger ? I don't think so. I'm guessing the "victim" was a nigger whore, who Gardner decided not to pay.
    I'm sure she didn't resemble Stacey "M1" Abrams, or her awful sow sister....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23887