Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon (c)rapper Kevhani filmed shooting her 'manager' before being hit by a car

Florida rapper caught on security footage gunning down manager in street before being run over by car

A Florida rapper faces murder charges after she allegedly gunned down her manager in the middle of the street — a killing which was caught in startling security footage, according to police.

Kevhani Camilla Hicks, 27, who goes by Key Vhani onstage, was filmed shooting her manager multiple times on Oct. 9 in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami after he and another man accosted her on the street.

“The defendant stated she was in fear due to the victim’s size and upon hearing the victim yell ‘I’ll kill you with one hit,'” a police report from the incident read, according to NBC Miami.

A GoFundMe set up for Hicks by an apparent family member alleged the two men in the video have “assaulted her multiple times.”

The rapper was placed in custody, but is expected to be released after a judge granted her $50,000 bond and house arrest in a recent hearing.
    https://nypost.com/2023/11/19/news/f...n-over-by-car/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of those extra dark Florida spooks, with zero percent white ancestry. That means zero impulse control, and a minus
    zero IQ score. Dark-a-roons such as this should be sterilized, and barged to west Africa. She can rap to the hyenas there....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23879

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that little black monkey, who appears to have descended from the trees last week.

Here are all these people trying to figure out what the argument between the sow and her so-called "manager" was about, and discussing motivation and all that crap. Niggers don't have "motivations" of the kind we might understand. They have wild bursts of violent impulses and act on them. That's all. No thinking and no plans.
    I wish we had a vid of the buck beating the little slut.

Niggers are just made of fail. Fail and shit.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look at that little black monkey, who appears to have descended from the trees last week.

Here are all these people trying to figure out what the argument between the sow and her so-called "manager" was about, and discussing motivation and all that crap. Niggers don't have "motivations" of the kind we might understand. They have wild bursts of violent impulses and act on them. That's all. No thinking and no plans.
    I wish we had a vid of the buck beating the little slut.
    Niggers are just made of fail. Fail and shit.
    I had some martial arts instructor, who pointed out that someone who's talking aggressive nonsense, with no regard for the physical size
    or number of their adversaries, likely has a weapon. He taught us to not let them get that weapon out, by grabbing their gun (or knife)
    hand, when they reached for it. That means staying close, and if you do - there's almost no way they're getting that gun out. I'd say it's a
    toss up, on who ends up with it. That manager let her dig in a purse, which he should have used to beat her ass with, followed by keeping
    her "gat" as a souvenir. Mouthy ratchet Florida (c)rapper ? Of course she's got a gun, ffs....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23882

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some raw footage of this. It looks like the two nigger bucks tried to mu dik her stanky cooch. They knocked her down and were briefly on top of her, for whatever reason they got up, and then everyone sorta walked away. Who knows why niggers do what niggers do. Anyhow the sow walks away, digs in her purse, and comes back at her manager shooting. She does a good job with him, before getting run over by the other nigger!

What is there to say, cRapping is a tough bidness!

Niggers.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post