Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ratchet niggerhaven Waffle House's employees are sick of nigger violence, ghetto pay and miscellaneous niggery

Flying chairs and customer brawls may be commonplace for Waffle House workers, but meal breaks apparently are not.
    They’re also looking for other guarantees regarding higher wages and better safety protocols amid vicious customer brawls at the eatery that have been widely reported in recent years.
    “We’re sick and tired of making poverty wages, the constant threat of in-store violence, and mandatory meal deductions – whether we eat a meal or not while on a shift.”

One South Carolina server finds the meal policy especially unfair since she hardly has a moment to indulge in their menu items.
    “At one point, probably 2011, I was robbed at gunpoint,” she said. “Waffle House didn’t reach out, and I had to work my entire shift.”
    https://nypost.com/2023/11/17/lifest...they-dont-eat/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Waffle House fight club rules ! That white dude was making it count. Not his first rodeo, for sure.
    The meal deductions are unfair, meant to offset the buffarilla employee's nonstop shoveling of waffles
    into their gaping mandibles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23873

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ate in a Waffle Nest once, many years ago. It was packed full of ooking and eeking rowdy, unruly nigger apes. Never went again.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I ate in a Waffle Nest once, many years ago. It was packed full of ooking and eeking rowdy, unruly nigger apes. Never went again.
    The scuffle house. I ate at one in NC a month or so ago. Hadn't been for years, maybe 10 or so. It was the only place to eat and was right next to the hotel. I swear the place was divided into the black and white sections. I got placed in the human end, ate my shit and left asap before the fight broke out. Sometimes when you're on the road, your options are very limited. Thankfully, this was a very rare occasional dilemma for me.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, That just isn't the place for us humans. Are you a truck driver? Because now that I've hung up the badge, I'm working to get my CDL back and I want to drive truck OTR again. It's how I stated out in life.