Close

Likes Likes:  45
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Is Google Anti-White?

    I'm making a little video for a friend and needed a stock picture of a "Happy Woman". The results gave me a majority of Women of Colour -mostly nigger sows.

    So I thought I might try "Happy WHITE Women." These results were kind of shocking:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy00333.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	23865



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	660d8a4f3146bd1f4585dba312fefb9e.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	23867

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8GhmQ4WQAYwRui.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	23869

    And countless others in this vein. SO: what makes a white woman happy? Nigger bucks and mutant niglets, according to Google. I have no words.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm making a little video for a friend and needed a stock picture of a "Happy Woman". The results gave me a majority of Women of Colour -mostly nigger sows.

    So I thought I might try "Happy WHITE Women." These results were kind of shocking:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy00333.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	23865



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	660d8a4f3146bd1f4585dba312fefb9e.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	23867

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8GhmQ4WQAYwRui.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	23869

    And countless others in this vein. SO: what makes a white woman happy? Nigger bucks and mutant niglets, according to Google. I have no words.
    Disgusting!!

  3. #3
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Offensive in the extreme. All you have to do is look around to see that the Great Replacement is well underway and the Globalists will never be happy until our race is eliminated from the planet.

    An act of war, plain and simple
    Last edited by Kagman; 11-19-2023 at 10:44 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

  4. #4
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, the Obama reelection campaign was looking for volunteers, so I filled out the application, using my alias "Whitey O. Williams".
    Address : 69 Jiggaboo Rd., Niggerville, Illinois. Education : Howard University, Masters Degrees in Niggerology / Dish Washing. Resume :
    Public housing layabout / convicted rapist. After dropping numerous N-bombs, I used gmail to fire it off, not realizing that google was the
    woketurd center of the niggerverse. Within a couple of days, I was locked out of my gmail account, which continued for several weeks. It
    worked out for the best, because I started using a new email for anything important after that. I also went back to stamped mail, for my
    Dear Nigger letters to Obama and Big Mike.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23871

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Years ago, the Obama reelection campaign was looking for volunteers, so I filled out the application, using my alias "Whitey O. Williams".
    Address : 69 Jiggaboo Rd., Niggerville, Illinois. Education : Howard University, Masters Degrees in Niggerology / Dish Washing. Resume :
    Public housing layabout / convicted rapist. After dropping numerous N-bombs, I used gmail to fire it off, not realizing that google was the
    woketurd center of the niggerverse. Within a couple of days, I was locked out of my gmail account, which continued for several weeks. It
    worked out for the best, because I started using a new email for anything important after that. I also went back to stamped mail, for my
    Dear Nigger letters to Obama and Big Mike.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23871
    OH, wow! I've been using the dread "N-WORD" lately to reply to Niggergerian scammers. Even though they are criminals who would take my last nickel and murder me cheerfully, I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out, since raycism is now a worse crime than murder.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  7. #6
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OH, wow! I've been using the dread "N-WORD" lately to reply to Niggergerian scammers. Even though they are criminals who would take my last nickel and murder me cheerfully, I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out, since raycism is now a worse crime than murder.
    I don't think the douches at google are at the point, yet, of scanning gmail for "hate speech", not that they wouldn't love to.
    I have no doubt that some spook at the Obama campaign got a hold of the pukes at google, and complained about the raycizzums
    on my application. Google was more than happy to oblige said spook-a-moors, and give me no oppa-tunity to double down, and tell
    them to GFYM, and wish cancer on Obama and the rest of his his awful tribe, all while dropping another dozen N-bombs hither and yon....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23875

  8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  9. #7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    Google is as liberal as it gets, so, of course, it’s anti-white! Liberals hate YT so much that they resent themselves!They rut with and promote rutting with shitskins in hopes to breed all whites out!

  10. #8
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Google is as liberal as it gets, so, of course, it’s anti-white! Liberals hate YT so much that they resent themselves!They rut with and promote rutting with shitskins in hopes to breed all whites out!
    Their CEO, Scumdar Pinchloaf, definitely is some kind of breed : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scumdar Pinchloaf.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	23889

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23890

  11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  12. #9
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Their CEO, Scumdar Pinchloaf, definitely is some kind of breed : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scumdar Pinchloaf.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	4.6 KB 
ID:	23889

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23890
    Name:  coffee_spray.gif
Views: 149
Size:  54.3 KB
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  14. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    animal mother's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has been a controversy for years now.

    happy white women" search results seem to be showing weird results.
    Why does the phrase "happy white women" show pictures of interracial couples? This doesn't appear to be the case with DuckGo's results. Nor is it the case with any other racial group. This has been a very popular broken search result for a few years now and I'm curious why this hasn't been addressed?
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

  15. #11
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    CoonsЯus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, it's all about the cash. Now I pay nominally for a google service, I got my SpookTube account restored. Money talks and shit walks. They 'forgot' about my racist rants that got me banned in the first place.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

  16. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
  17. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm making a little video for a friend and needed a stock picture of a "Happy Woman". The results gave me a majority of Women of Colour -mostly nigger sows.

    So I thought I might try "Happy WHITE Women." These results were kind of shocking:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	happy00333.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	23865



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	660d8a4f3146bd1f4585dba312fefb9e.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	23867

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8GhmQ4WQAYwRui.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	143.3 KB 
ID:	23869

    And countless others in this vein. SO: what makes a white woman happy? Nigger bucks and mutant niglets, according to Google. I have no words.
    That's absolutely hateful. So repugnant. Pure unadulterated evil.

    Made me want to puke.

    Filthy niggers. Dirty whores.

  18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  19. #13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Years ago, the Obama reelection campaign was looking for volunteers, so I filled out the application, using my alias "Whitey O. Williams".
    Address : 69 Jiggaboo Rd., Niggerville, Illinois. Education : Howard University, Masters Degrees in Niggerology / Dish Washing. Resume :
    Public housing layabout / convicted rapist. After dropping numerous N-bombs, I used gmail to fire it off, not realizing that google was the
    woketurd center of the niggerverse. Within a couple of days, I was locked out of my gmail account, which continued for several weeks. It
    worked out for the best, because I started using a new email for anything important after that. I also went back to stamped mail, for my
    Dear Nigger letters to Obama and Big Mike.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23871
    One of my friends was in DC once back in the day. He was hitting the bars every night, just hanging out having fun. One day he and one of his buddies were having a beer in a popular downtown watering hole, when Obongo and his entourage walked in. Obongo was still a senator then, but pretty well known locally. He walks into the bar, and the bartender says "Hey! You know we have a drink named after you?" And obongo looks at the bartender all puzzled. He says "You have a drink called Closeted Marxist Fag Muslim That Hates America!?"
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  20. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  21. #14
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    One of my friends was in DC once back in the day. He was hitting the bars every night, just hanging out having fun. One day he and one of his buddies were having a beer in a popular downtown watering hole, when Obongo and his entourage walked in. Obongo was still a senator then, but pretty well known locally. He walks into the bar, and the bartender says "Hey! You know we have a drink named after you?" And obongo looks at the bartender all puzzled. He says "You have a drink called Closeted Marxist Fag Muslim That Hates America!?"
    Ask any D.C. bartender for a "Big Mike", and you'll get a banana daiquiri :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Mike 'nanna.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	248.3 KB 
ID:	23923

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23924

  22. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, CoonsЯus liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •