Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry White Lib Michigan Dem Party Worker Gets Capped By Teenaper After He Wouldn't Give it a $

I bet poor old Ted Lawson was afraid the most of being called a racist. Another libtard hoisted by his nigger petard. He relaxed.
    Prominent Michigan Democrat Shot Dead
    Ingham County Democrat Party Secretary Theodore Lawson, 63, was knocking on doors in Lansing, Michigan. He supported Black Lives Matter and was shot and killed by a black 15-year-old boy while going door-to-door canvassing for a local politician.
    Another tragic shooting out of the state of Michigan resulted in the death of a prominent democrat last Sunday.
    Ted Lawson, secretary for the Ingham County Democratic Party, was shot and killed on October 8th.
    The 63-year-old was out canvassing, when a 15-year-old allegedly asked him for money before shooting him.
    Lawson was pronounced dead after Lansing Police responded to a 911 call about the shooting.
    The juvenile suspect has been arrested, and will be charged as an adult according to police.
    https://100percentfedup.com/prominen...rat-shot-dead/ <- Disqus Comments

WATCH: New details into the death of Ted Lawson, well-know political canvasser.
    Posted at 9:11 PM, Oct 12, 2023
    and last updated 12:51 AM, Oct 13, 2023

LANSING, Mich. — Ted Lawson, 63, was shot and killed in Lansing this past Sunday, and we’re told the incident happened when he was doing door knocks for a political campaign.

“I’ve seen him before in the neighborhood, nice man,” resident Dudley Pete said. “He knocked on my door before, being a delegate for the Democratic Party.

Police are naming 15-year-old Lamar Kemp as the suspect.

According to court documents, video footage captured Kemp before the shooting walking with two other young people on the opposite side of the street from Lawson.The document then said Kemp, approached Ted alone and that’s when the shooting happened.

“Sad situation, behind nothing,” Pete said.

After shots were fired, authorities said kemp and the two other individuals ran towards a Family Dollar on MLK, and with the help of surveillance video from the store, police were able to locate and identify them.

Authorities said both individuals who were present during the shooting named Kemp the shooter and one of them said Kemp asked Lawson for a dollar before shooting him.

“Why would you shoot somebody for a dollar,” Pete said.

We reached out to Lansing Police Chief Ellery Sosebee for an on-camera interview and were told he wasn't available.
    https://www.fox47news.com/neighborho...ical-canvasser
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ted_gretchen.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	23857
    Ted with Gretchen Whitmer

Name:	teenaper.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	23858
    Trigger Niglet 15-year-old Lamar Kemp
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I bet poor old Ted Lawson was afraid the most of being called a racist. Another libtard hoisted by his nigger petard. He relaxed.
    Prominent Michigan Democrat Shot Deadhttps://100percentfedup.com/prominen...rat-shot-dead/ <- Disqus Comments

WATCH: New details into the death of Ted Lawson, well-know political canvasser.https://www.fox47news.com/neighborho...ical-canvasser

Name:	ted_gretchen.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	23857
    Ted with Gretchen Whitmer

Name:	teenaper.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	23858
    Trigger Niglet 15-year-old Lamar Kemp
    What do you expect?! Libtards NEVER learn!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most rank-and-file Demorrhoid shitlibs fall into the "useful idiot" category, and they actually believe their nigger pets are no different than humans.
    In their minds, "poverty" and "racism" are the sole reasons why niggers act like baboons. Their well known propensity for violence, poor impulse
    control, and limited intelligence is ignored, with the predictable results seen here. Their IQs drop 5-10 points with each welfare generation, with no
    end in sight...

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23860

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filthy liberal...Community Service Homicide if ever there was one..

Bravo, Groid_Rage!!
    Last edited by Kagman; 11-18-2023 at 03:53 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha! I read this story 20 minutes ago and did it ever put a skip in my step... A true story of holiday cheer. Stupid, phvk-faced, candy assed liberal blasted by the very chimp he'd trade a thousand White lives to support. Picture being a fly on the wall for this one: Chimp puts gun in dumb-ass liberal's face 'GibsMeDat moneys!' the chimp ooks... Liberal tries to explain he's on the nigger's side and please, 'don't do what every supremacist wrongly accuses you of... I'm on your side!' the filthy, seditious liberal emotes... And just as the last depraved word leaves the liberal's vile sewer, BAM!...... BAM BAM BAM!!.....'Fvk you, crackka!!!' The nigger sneers..'.Fvk you! capped yo why ass'

And the world is a better place.... A heart-felt 'Fuck you, liberal' to his filthy, liberal carcass. I just wish I were there to piss on it.

Ha! I'll be smiling all day...

Name:	nigger crime.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	23862
    Last edited by Kagman; 11-18-2023 at 03:50 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

9. Likes Niggers are Useless, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this nigger had shot a repub he would never be found or charged. I am happy though this asshat got see what black lives splatter really stands for. Burn Loot Murder. I think this trigger nigger should be given a fresh magazine and turned loose on more nigger loving libtard commie politicians. He may have a knack for it and they would never see him coming.

11. Likes Kagman, Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post