Close

Likes Likes:  31
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    GQ's Man of the Year.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GQnigger4.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	23851
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,772
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s not a man,it’s a nigger!

  3. #3
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    3,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tis is that nigger that had a whole bunch of other niggers and wigger trampled to death at its nigger concert. The liberal rag could have picked a worse one. I say more concerts for this nigger ASAP!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    They made more than one cover for 2023 GQ 'Man of the Year.' And it looks like they all suck ass.

    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    Travis Scott sounds like a human name, but it's plain to see, tis but a feral nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  6. #6
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They made more than one cover for 2023 GQ 'Man of the Year.' And it looks like they all suck ass.




    That's nothing. I just happened upon "The 32 Most Beautiful Men of All Time".

    Not only is butt-ugly cRapper "Tupac" (and other niggers like the hideous Elba groid) in there, but one of the MEN is a mentally ill girl:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beautifulmen.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	252.8 KB 
ID:	23856

    This is how messed up we are now when a woman can have a double mastectomy and call herself a man. Can things get any more insane?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  7. #7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    NiggerWrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post


    That's nothing. I just happened upon "The 32 Most Beautiful Men of All Time".

    Not only is butt-ugly cRapper "Tupac" (and other niggers like the hideous Elba groid) in there, but one of the MEN is a mentally ill girl:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beautifulmen.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	252.8 KB 
ID:	23856

    This is how messed up we are now when a woman can have a double mastectomy and call herself a man. Can things get any more insane?
    Bunch of filthy degenerates.

  8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  9. #8
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    God I'm so sick of whacked out perverts like Ellen. I guess she wasn't getting enough attention as a lesbian, so she pulled a sex change act. Just another fucked up Canadian 🍁 .

  10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
  11. #9
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    God I'm so sick of whacked out perverts like Ellen. I guess she wasn't getting enough attention as a lesbian, so she pulled a sex change act. Just another fucked up Canadian �� .
    Her career went downhill, after starring in Dennis The Menace....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23933

  12. #10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    My, he is handsome and athletic.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	King-Kong-006.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	23934

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	king-kong006-copy_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	505.5 KB 
ID:	23935

  13. #11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    God I'm so sick of whacked out perverts like Ellen. I guess she wasn't getting enough attention as a lesbian, so she pulled a sex change act. Just another fucked up Canadian  .
    Hey! We're not all fucked up.

    The little fool still isn't getting enough attention for having her breasts sliced off, so now she's whining incessantly about how HARD and traumatic it was growing up and being treated like a - gasp! - GIRL. Stuff a sock in it, you nutty bitch - a different sock than the one you stuff down your pants.

    I am so sick of this endless BS crying by an army of mentally ill deviants.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  14. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
  15. #12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did she have much of a rack to get whacked off?
    Honestly, I kind of liked her even knowing what a snowflake leftist twit she was.
    But now, fuck her, I mean him
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 12-01-2023 at 07:42 PM.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  17. #13
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hey! We're not all fucked up.

    The little fool still isn't getting enough attention for having her breasts sliced off, so now she's whining incessantly about how HARD and traumatic it was growing up and being treated like a - gasp! - GIRL. Stuff a sock in it, you nutty bitch - a different sock than the one you stuff down your pants.

    I am so sick of this endless BS crying by an army of mentally ill deviants.
    Don't get me wrong, America still leads in per capita asshole/fuckup rate.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  19. #14
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Did she have much of a rack to get whacked off?
    Honestly, I kind of liked her even knowing what a snowflake leftist twit she was.
    But now, fuck her, I mean him
    I think you have to refer to it as "them/they"now. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you only use they/them if IT hasn't done anything to surgically change its sex? LIke a man who wears women's dresses? Damn, I don't know. I"m having a hard time negotiating Clown World.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  20. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Groid_Rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Upstate Nig York
    Posts
    3,309
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think you have to refer to it as "them/they"now. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you only use they/them if IT hasn't done anything to surgically change its sex? LIke a man who wears women's dresses? Damn, I don't know. I"m having a hard time negotiating Clown World.
    What, so when they change sexes, one turns into many people
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

  21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
  22. #16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    What, so when they change sexes, one turns into many people
    I guess that makes sense.

    But when they insist others adhere strictly to their "preferred pronouns" (and the sheeple are idiotic enough to do it), and refer to them or they, 'they' still say "I" when talking about themselves. Shouldn't they call themselves "We" - i.e. "We went to the store today"? As though they have a mouse in their pockets.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •