Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Segregation: Why did it ever stop?

Young guy here. University student at a top 25 engineering program in the states. I thought I left the niggers behind in my hometown? Boy was I wrong, and boy are they worse where I am now. Can't sit in a lecture without one of them trying to sit in the front row and crowd everyone's view. And, surprise surprise, every single time one of them raises a hand to answer a question, it couldn't be further from the answer. I'm better served estimating the difference in SAT scores it took us humans to get into the school versus the nigger's than actually listening to a calculus lecture. Not to mention the niggers and sand apes that get all sorts of priority application in the name of diversity. Those seats were most certainly not deserved by a single one of those shitskins. Anyways. I couldn't give a lesser damn what a nigger makes up for their second-rate colleges or whatever the fuck else, I think the admissions boards ought to be proud of whatever "diversity" statistics they put forward and not stoop to the nigger's level by giving away seats that humans rightfully compete for in school, and not by playing the nigger card.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are useful and good for business for the string pullers. Nobody wants to live around on among niggers, so segregation is pretty much still in effect. It's just not mandatory and that's the problem. I feel sorry for you. A young guy trying to better yourself and you're immersed in the jungle with Da'Tavious and Jarone trying to work as little as possible to become rocket scientists to show ' da man ' dat demz equal an sheet. You can also bet your balls that these pet niggers will never pay a dime in their failed edumukashuun attempt.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Niggers are useful and good for business for the string pullers.
    I like the term (((string pullers))) here.

6. Likes Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers should have been put on reservations at a minimum, since the push for Deportation wasn't strong enough, at least they could be kept together with their own.

The nigger animal Doesn't belong in Western Societies.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel your agony, young man. Just gut through and accomplish your mission, avoiding these stupid beasts as best you can. And yes- Segregation was a GOOD thing. I watched it fall apart as a kid. We need it back today....

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When normal white people were in charge of our own countries, we had segregation because it was what every decent white human being wanted.

Segregation ended when a hostile, unelected foreign elite took over our countries and imposed anti-white, pro-nigger policies against the will of the now voiceless people.

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Segregation still in effect

If you look around, segregation is still very much alive. People are only integrated where the government forces them to be. Churches, funerals, clubs, are all still pretty much mono racial here in the South. No surprise, really, as all individuals seek out the company of like beings. If a vile niggers does want to be in the company of WHITES, it's only to get something it cannot get on its own.
    Whites, I believe, still try to avoid niggers, even if they are unwilling to admit it.