Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggertown Mayor and Her Henchmen Stealing Two Cities Blind

When I was a kid there was a TV show called "Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp." It featured chimpanzees dressed up as humans and often wearing wigs, with voice actors, like you would see in an animated cartoon.

Looking at Dolton, Illinois Mayor, Nigger Tiffany Henyard's amber colored wig made me think of the old TV show.

Now Nigger Tiffany isn't your average shifty nigger. No besides being Mayor of Dolton, a nigger suburb of Chicago, she's also a supervisor of another town! (That alone should be illegal.) Despite the median income of Dolton being $24,000, Nigger Tiffany's combined salaries are nearly $300,000 a year! If that's not enough, taxpayers foot the bill for nigger chow all around the city, and expensive first class plane rides around the country, including multiple trips to Las Vegas!

In a rare act of professional journalism, the reporter does his homework and itemizes many of the expenses. Nigger Tiffany is interviewed, but the sow refuses to answer any questions. The absolute arrogance is breathtaking.

None of this is shocking, of course. Most intelligent people understand you can't put a nigger in charge of anything you care about. Still...

https://youtu.be/ACGvThJDw90?si=K9szRPyiwjpXu3Zd

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp was part of the missing link craze in the early '70s. His sidekick, Mata Hairi, looked like every sheboon
    politician does today. Serena Gorilliams is the real link to the archaic hominid past, unfortunately she's not missing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lance Link.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	23833
    Mata Hairi is a dead ringer for that sheboon mayor. Same wig : Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mata Hairi.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	278.6 KB 
ID:	23834

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23835

4. Likes Kagman, Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    When I was a kid there was a TV show called "Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp." It featured chimpanzees dressed up as humans and often wearing wigs, with voice actors, like you would see in an animated cartoon.

Looking at Dolton, Illinois Mayor, Nigger Tiffany Henyard's amber colored wig made me think of the old TV show.

Now Nigger Tiffany isn't your average shifty nigger. No besides being Mayor of Dolton, a nigger suburb of Chicago, she's also a supervisor of another town! (That alone should be illegal.) Despite the median income of Dolton being $24,000, Nigger Tiffany's combined salaries are nearly $300,000 a year! If that's not enough, taxpayers foot the bill for nigger chow all around the city, and expensive first class plane rides around the country, including multiple trips to Las Vegas!

In a rare act of professional journalism, the reporter does his homework and itemizes many of the expenses. Nigger Tiffany is interviewed, but the sow refuses to answer any questions. The absolute arrogance is breathtaking.

None of this is shocking, of course. Most intelligent people understand you can't put a nigger in charge of anything you care about. Still...

https://youtu.be/ACGvThJDw90?si=K9szRPyiwjpXu3Zd
    Great post, Dude... Well written!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think Marion Barry, Wash. DC Mayor for a total of ~ 5 terms... Even after gross corruption, thieving and whore-mongering was uncovered, THE FILTHY NIGGER ELECTORATE VOTED HIM BACK INTO OFFICE WITH EVEN GREATER NUMBERS OF VOTERS VOTING FOR IT...

Niggers will sink this nation... They are sinking this nation... Our Founding Fathers had it right on the money... These creatures are farm implements, nothing more
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    On Dolt Town's Facespook page they call the ratchet Supermayor Tiffany Henyard. I'm not making it up either.

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never heard of this but, I must say the chimps are far more entertaining than niggers are.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Great post, Dude... Well written!
    Thanks! I appreciate that.

Sometimes we gotta laugh at niggers to keep from crying over all the destruction and death they cause!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I've never heard of this but, I must say the chimps are far more entertaining than niggers are.

Oh my! How did the people behind this not know they were imitating niggers???

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post