Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Africa seeks action plan on slavery reparations at Ghana conference

GIBS!

Financial reparations are long overdue to Africans and the diaspora as compensation for the enslavement of people of African descent, Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo said on Tuesday on the first day of a conference on how to address such historical injustices.

Advocates have long called for paying reparations or making other amends for slavery, but the movement has recently gained momentum worldwide amid growing from African and Caribbean countries.

"No amount of money can restore the damage caused by the transatlantic slave trade ... But surely, this is a matter that the world must confront and can no longer ignore," Akufo-Addo said, launching the four-day reparations conference in the Ghanaian capital Accra.
    Niggers sold their own kind into slavery in the first place. Fuck off, niggers!

"The entire period of slavery meant that our progress, economically, culturally, and psychologically, was stifled. There are legions of stories of families who were torn apart," Akufo-Addo said. "You cannot quantify the effects of such tragedies, but they need to be recognised."
    They were better off with less niggers arouond because of slavery. Less niggers to rob, rape and murder.

From the 15th to the 19th century, at least 12.5 million Africans were kidnapped and forcibly transported by European ships and merchants and sold into slavery. Those who survived the brutal voyage ended up toiling on plantations under inhumane conditions in the Americas, mostly in Brazil and the Caribbean, while European settlers and others profited from their labor.
    12.5 million? That's a lot of niggers. I call bullshit. They can always have their niggers back if they want them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa...0its%20website.

This is one opinionated nigger. He also wants gibs for climate change.

‘Not fair’: Ghana slams West over low funding for climate change
    Western countries said they will spend about $25bn by 2025 to help Africa adapt to climate change but pledged only $55m.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...climate-change
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What were those retarded illiterate apes going to develop without yt, mass jenkens distillation plants?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    GIBS!

Niggers sold their own kind into slavery in the first place. Fuck off, niggers!

They were better off with less niggers arouond because of slavery. Less niggers to rob, rape and murder.

12.5 million? That's a lot of niggers. I call bullshit. They can always have their niggers back if they want them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa...0its%20website.

This is one opinionated nigger. He also wants gibs for climate change.

‘Not fair’: Ghana slams West over low funding for climate change
    Western countries said they will spend about $25bn by 2025 to help Africa adapt to climate change but pledged only $55m.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...climate-change
    Especially rich considering that niggers sold OTHER niggers as slaves!! How about the ashanti?! Niggers ALWAYS beez wantin' GIBS n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The worst thing that happened to African niggers was not getting a free boat ride outta there.
    The lucky ones got sold by their own kind, to the Muslim slavers. Take it up with them....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23846

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    What were those retarded illiterate apes going to develop without yt, mass jenkens distillation plants?
    I can see all the niggers working this plant right now getting high on their own supply. Their faces covered in shit but nobody can tell because they are the color of shit anyways. This is nature’s way of letting humans know to stay away from them after all. Don’t worry though, if their looks don’t turn you away, the smell of shit certainly will.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The worst thing that happened to African niggers was not getting a free boat ride outta there.
    The lucky ones got sold by their own kind, to the Muslim slavers. Take it up with them....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23846
    Exactly. Basketball Americans have it better than any nigger in the world. It doesn’t stop them from complaining and holding out their paws for mo gibs of course.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send all the niggers out to Pakistan and see how long they last. They'll be a new national dish of coon-curry I'm sure. They should be grateful for the boat ride.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post