Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger hockey player who slashed player's throat with skate charged with manslaughter

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I can't believe it. A nigger, especially a rare and wondrous nigger hockey player, finally being charged with anything? Is there a blue moon tonight?

I recall when goalie Clint Malarchuk got his throat cut. Pure accident because the other player was a human who would never try to give a fatal injury. Malarchuk only survived because the trainer was literally two steps away from and reached into the gaping wound to pinch the ends of his jugular together.

What a shame this player had to die because no one did anything about all the other dirty nigger tricks and misdeeds this nigger has pulled before this. Raycisms, you know.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s about time! It was very obvious that nigger intended to make contact with Johnson. can’t charge him with first-degree murder because they can’t prove that it was premeditated.
    But we all know that a nigger’s intent is allways to kill YT every chance it gets! I don’t want to post the video again because it sickens me. But I posted it a week or so back, you can look it up and see. It’s obvious for anyone who understands the sport of hockey or nigger beasts in general that it was intentional and deliberate.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Brits used to put their enemy's heads on display, atop the Tower of London. They'd dip them in tar, to get some longevity
    out of the display, but this one's already tarred. Let the seagulls have at this nigger's head. They need a place to shit too, you know....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23830
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Mammy.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	23829  

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can't believe it. A nigger, especially a rare and wondrous nigger hockey player, finally being charged with anything? Is there a blue moon tonight?

I recall when goalie Clint Malarchuk got his throat cut. Pure accident because the other player was a human who would never try to give a fatal injury. Malarchuk only survived because the trainer was literally two steps away from and reached into the gaping wound to pinch the ends of his jugular together.

What a shame this player had to die because no one did anything about all the other dirty nigger tricks and misdeeds this nigger has pulled before this. Raycisms, you know.
    I just saw this too in a news feed. Agree, and also dumbfounded... guess there are some tiny slivers of integrity left somewhere in some legal systems when niggers are involved.
    Not that I'm expecting much to come of it,better than nothing if you like.
    Still I have a hard time accepting it's nothing more than a crumb of accountability tossed out to the YT world, before everything gets " investigated thoroughly "
    and it drops out of the news entirely.

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manslaughter arrest made.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I just saw this too in a news feed. Agree, and also dumbfounded... guess there are some tiny slivers of integrity left somewhere in some legal systems when niggers are involved.
    Not that I'm expecting much to come of it,better than nothing if you like.
    Still I have a hard time accepting it's nothing more than a crumb of accountability tossed out to the YT world, before everything gets " investigated thoroughly "
    and it drops out of the news entirely.
    Of course. I'm positive the nigger will do no jail time, and maybe just pay a fine. He'll be kicked out of hockey (maybe!) and probably go the OJ route - taking up armed robbery to pay for its bling and chiggun.

But at least the feral savagery of this groid has been acknowledged.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Of course. I'm positive the nigger will do no jail time, and maybe just pay a fine. He'll be kicked out of hockey (maybe!) and probably go the OJ route - taking up armed robbery to pay for its bling and chiggun.

But at least the feral savagery of this groid has been acknowledged.
    All sporting organizations are run by nigger lovin liberals. The feral beast will be exonerated, compensated, and given another standing ovation when it returns. Yup, it’s a fucked up world we live in.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey ford View Post
    unbelieveable!!

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post