Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"I want muh mommy!"- Board Commissioner she boon Felicia Franklin found passed out drunk in the street

Franklin initially claimed she was drugged with a “date rape pill” and had only consumed a glass of wine and a cocktail. However, police contradicted her account, stating there was no sign of the drug in her system, and instead, she tested positive for alcohol and cannabis. CCTV footage from the bar showed Franklin being served multiple drinks and dancing energetically.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...street-unruly/

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Franklin initially claimed she was drugged with a “date rape pill”
    Hahaha! As if sheboons ever need to be drugged to get them to rut. Look at that sow. Even a nigger buck wouldn't waste a pill to "rape" that butt-ugly sherilla.

Niggers tell the dumbest lies!

Keep sticking diversity niggers in positions of responsibility and expect them to take on human traits, this - booze, drugs, muh dik/muh poosay, violence, theft, etc, - will always be the result. Nice language from the rachet hoe... I mean the commissioner.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hahaha! As if sheboons ever need to be drugged to get them to rut. Look at that sow. Even a nigger buck wouldn't waste a pill to "rape" that butt-ugly sherilla.

Niggers tell the dumbest lies!

Keep sticking diversity niggers in positions of responsibility and expect them to take on human traits, this - booze, drugs, muh dik/muh poosay, violence, theft, etc, - will always be the result. Nice language from the rachet hoe... I mean the commissioner.
    Yup! Even a Rape ape buck has more self respect than to roll with that fugly sow! But it’s going to lie and put on a show because it knows that the liberal nigger lovers have it’s back!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I beez da kangmishna an sheeit! Nigger idiot....

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post