Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Youtuber Mr. Beast built 100 wells for useless Apefrican niggers and still gets called ray-shish!

Internet activists are mad at a famous YouTuber for the dumbest reason imaginable

It really is true that no good deed goes unpunished. The biggest YouTuber in the world, Mr. Beast, just did an amazing act of charity that he cataloged in a viral video — and some people on the internet are actually angry at him over it.

Mr. Beast used his massive resources to engage in an eight-month-long project through which he built 100 wells in Africa , which he says will provide clean drinking water to roughly half a million people in Kenya , Cameroon, Uganda, Zimbabwe, and Somalia. His efforts were greatly appreciated, as evidenced by the clips of people in the affected towns celebrating and thanking him profusely, after showing how polluted and unhealthy the drinking water they had access to really was.

One Twitter activist named Albert Nat Hyde decried Mr. Beast’s video as a form of “disrespect to Africans,” arguing that “Africans do not need water donation; we ain’t that poor and thirsty” and that “this is capitalism; he wanna low-key use these countries for profit.”

“America is part of the problem,” a Kenyan political activist named Francis Gaitho said in a fiery video rant that has since been viewed more than 1 million times. “And you, Mr. Beast, are not supposed to be coming here to validate some of these long-held stereotypes that Africa is poor.”
    "... long-held stereotypes that Africa is poor.”
    Long held stereotypes that water is wet, fire is hot and lemons are sour are making the rounds as well.

Washington Post columnist Taylor Lorenz accused Mr. Beast of having “received extremely light criticism in the past for the way you’ve monetized 'kindness' content that some vulnerable people found to be exploitative.”
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...a-people-angry
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did we learn Mr Beast? Not a fucking thing, I’m sure.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But isn't it obvious that spooks are never ever grateful for anything. It's beyond their sub-simian peanut brains.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Free gibs and it's still racism.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here, or in Africa, niggers are always "water insecure" - because they don't put 10 cents, or 10 minutes time, into securing a source
    for this vital need. The same applies to everything else a nigger needs, but won't pay for. So much "insecurity" for the schvartzer....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23814

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    long-held stereotypes that Africa is poor.”
    The continent of Africa is NOT poor, it is overflowing with oil, diamonds, precious metals, rare earth minerals, and other natural resources. The only problem is that is populated by NIGGERS!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a wingnut.

For his next video? Mr. Beast gives all the bucks in a remote apefrican village a blow job!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I give it a year before neglect and theft destroy all the wells. Building shit for niggers literally is a Sisyphus endeavor.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The continent of Africa is NOT poor, it is overflowing with oil, diamonds, precious metals, rare earth minerals, and other natural resources. The only problem is that is populated by NIGGERS!

The Chinese are over there playing virtually every single country as well. Building them a soccer stadium, and getting the rights to diamond mines in return. You can't fix an imbecile level IQ.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What a wingnut.

For his next video? Mr. Beast gives all the bucks in a remote apefrican village a blow job!
    I have no idea who he is, but he has the beta cuck-face face of a true ivory tower asswipe - a face you'd like to punch.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have no idea who he is, but he has the beta cuck-face face of a true ivory tower asswipe - a face you'd like to punch.
    One of this nigger lover's main "collaborators" just came out as a tyranny. So everything around him is delusional.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post