Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Oil driller comedian Bill Burr's stank she boon flips off Trump, Kid Rock & Tucker Carlson at UFC match

Donald Trump flipped off by Bill Burr’s wife, Nia Renée Hill, at UFC match

Bill Burr’s wife, actress Nia Renée Hill, was caught flipping off former President Donald Trump with both her middle fingers at an Ultimate Fighting Championship match Saturday at Madison Square Garden.

An avid UFC fan, Trump entered the arena to a loud ovation before the featherweight fight between Diego Lopes and Pat Sabatini. He was accompanied by Kid Rock, Tucker Carlson, Dana White and son Don Jr.

Arena cameras panned to him — and in the background Hill, 54, can be seen raising her middle fingers at his back as she sits in her seat.

Trump, 77, seemed utterly clueless about the gesture as he continued to scan the room. Burr’s head, meanwhile, was turned in the opposite direction.
    https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/entert...-at-ufc-match/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    heard about this on the news, that brillo haided biotch has NO CLASS, just what you would expect with any other nigger

I used to watch Bill Burr before I knew he rutted with boons, no more. And he continues, and brings that hood hog along to flip off 40% of the country in their face

F that oil drilling simp AND his stank boon !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed the ostupid motherfucking niggerdick sucking liberals boasting about this petty bullshit all over the fucking news.
    Joe “shitty pants” Biden gets greeted with endless chants of “fuck Joe Biden” wherever he goes. Where is the fucking reporting on that? You liberal motherfuckers!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burr was a whiny Boston libturd cocksucker on the old Opie & Anthony Show, but he kept a lid on it, and managed to get some laughs.
    Once he drilled oil with Gummy Nia, he threw Ant Cumia right under the woketard express, forgetting who made him a big name comedian.
    His stank bivalve spends her life trying to get Cumia banned from comedy venues, including his being just a customer, paying admission to
    see a friend's show. Meanwhile, her list of accomplishments is shitting out Burr's mixaloid mongrels, and flipping DJT the bird behind his back...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23824

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yea, you showed him nigger hag.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...84911810777127

from the same event, except with some class....

8. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post