Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

15 FILTHY Niggers Beat a Blond, White 17 YO to DEATH in Las Vegas ..

This beating happened 10 days ago with the youth succumbing just 2 days ago. The media is calling 15 nigger animals beating a blond, white to death a 'fight'... The Cuck shithead father calls for 'de-escalation training' and 'conflict resolution' skills... And tragically, the liberal PIECE OF SHIT talks of forgiveness... Yep, why don't you play Pope and kiss the nigger's feet....

Now let's go back just 3 days and we have that beautiful, blond musician in Nashville shot in the head and MURDERED by what the treasonous MSM calls a 'stray bullet' fired from A FILTHY NIGGER. No real effort shown by the police prior to his death - and still no arrests.

WE ARE AT WAR......... And not a shot fired in return

https://vidmax.com/video/224535-whit...l-in-las-vegas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (13).png 
Views:	42 
Size:	295.4 KB 
ID:	23810  
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    This beating happened 10 days ago with the youth succumbing just 2 days ago. The media is calling 15 nigger animals beating a blond, white to death a 'fight'... The Cuck shithead father calls for 'de-escalation training' and 'conflict resolution' skills... And tragically, the liberal PIECE OF SHIT talks of forgiveness... Yep, why don't you play Pope and kiss the nigger's feet....

Now let's go back just 3 days and we have that beautiful, blond musician in Nashville shot in the head and MURDERED by what the treasonous MSM calls a 'stray bullet' fired from A FILTHY NIGGER. No real effort shown by the police prior to his death - and still no arrests.

More PROOF that leftism is a MENTAL DISORDER!!

4. Likes Kagman, jenkemfactory, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

The father is part of the problem! There is no forgiveness for those Savage beasts. Only a one way trip to meet the bat wing fairy!

6. Likes Marse Igor, Kagman, jenkemfactory, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    More PROOF that leftism is a MENTAL DISORDER!!
    Apparently, the disorder is catchy.... Half this nation is patently insane... No borders, bearded dress-wearers called women... Even 5 years ago, no one in their wildest nightmare would think we could have fallen so far, so fast...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

8. Likes Ryan2.0, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, the disorder is catchy.... Half this nation is patently insane... No borders, bearded dress-wearers called women... Even 5 years ago, no one in their wildest nightmare would think we could have fallen so far, so fast...
    Sad but TRUE!! Right now I am on vacation in a South American paradise and the city that I am in is LESS than 1/10th of 1% nigger!! The indigenous people are AWESOME, and there are a LOT of AMERICAN and CANADIEN expats!! I can see why!! I may move here in the next couple of years!!

10. Likes Kagman, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Sad but TRUE!! Right now I am on vacation in a South American paradise and the city that I am in is LESS than 1/10th of 1% nigger!! The indigenous people are AWESOME, and there are a LOT of AMERICAN and CANADIEN expats!! I can see why!! I may move here in the next couple of years!!
    We need patriots like you here, bro... But I understand the desire to get out. I spent near 15 years in Micronesia and I miss it every day..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need patriots like you here, bro... But I understand the desire to get out. I spent near 15 years in Micronesia and I miss it every day..
    Thanks, bro!! If Trump gets reelected I'll stay in the U.S. If a dhimmirat does I'm LEAVING!!

13. Likes Kagman liked this post