Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Tan people do not Support Niggas and Muslims

Just for the record, not every Hispanic or tan person likes or wants anything to do with Niggars. I’m very tired of people assuming a tan person is liberal or a dumbocrats- Race wise not every tan person as the niggas call it mixed, it’s disgusting. I will say people should date whatever but keep in mind reckless breeding. I don’t believe in mixing up. Republicans are so antiabortion but forget it’s not pure babies they are saving but a multitude of halfling nigglets. Maybe the privatization of the Prison system is the problem. Either way don’t assume people who are non white like or want niggers or Muslims near them. In the hospital all the dirt is working there, the heboon or sheboon will definitely harm your loved one. Whether elderly or in a coma the unqualified or monkey paws are lurking.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should join us here at Chimpout, we're anti-nigger and anti-sand nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's well documented that ' tan ' folk as you say, are nigger intolerant. Niggers are not tolerated in Spanish hoods and are driven out. Good for them. No human should have to suffer the indignity and atrocity that is residing among the shuffling tar beast.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have “tan” members here. We are well aware that everyone hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post