Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cordearo was not satisfied with the free gibs offered by The Salvation Army

A Florida man admitted to setting fire to a Salvation Army center because he felt mistreated, authorities said, resulting in the closure of the facility as the holiday season approaches.

Cordearo Lee Mable, 37, faces charges of arson and burglary to an unoccupied structure in connection with the Monday blaze in the Orlando suburb of Kissimmee, FOX Orlando reported.

When officers found him, Mable said he started the fire because he had been “mistreated by the one place in Kissimmee where homeless people can go and feel like humans,” a police affidavit stated.

He arrived at the Salvation Army facility, where housing, hot meals and laundry services are provided, earlier in the day and police officers were called because he refused to leave, the news outlet said.

He said he returned to the building, broke a window with a rock and used lighter fluid inside to set the blaze, the report said. No one was inside the building when the fire broke out.

“We will not disparage the individual who committed this heinous act,” Capt. Ken Chapman, the area commander for The Salvation Army, said in a statement. “We are a resilient Army, and we will continue to march on.”

Mable allegedly told officers to “arrest him now” or “you are going to have to do it later because I will get my revenge,” according to the affidavit.
    https://wfin.com/fox-national-news/f...reated-police/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never enough for a useless nigger. Give it a hot and cot one time. and you damn well better do it forever, and give it a raise when it wants it.

F**k that shitstain garbage. Let's hope it gets its meal ticket in NU for a long time, and have to put in the salad tossing "work" for anything else its monkey ass wants !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking the Sally Ann over. That's low even for a nigger. My grandad was a first world war gunner. I never met him, but my dad told me that he said the only people that were up there on the front lines were the SA serving the troops hot drinks and food. That's nigger gratitude for you...non existent.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When officers found him, Mable said he started the fire because he had been “mistreated by the one place in Kissimmee where homeless people can go and feel like humans,” a police affidavit stated.
    There's a big difference between feeling human, and actually being one. The Salvation Army was one of the last charities I'd give
    to, until a couple of years ago. They, like most other charity organizations, have been taken over by Marxist trash. When they announced
    all their employees had to undergo extensive training in "Recognizing white privilege", and "Diversity, equity and inclusion", the blowback
    was harsh, and immediate. Their receipts plummeted nationwide, because it turned out that YT was where their money came from. They
    tried to walk back their woketurdery, but it didn't work....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23770

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There's a big difference between feeling human, and actually being one. The Salvation Army was one of the last charities I'd give
    to, until a couple of years ago. They, like most other charity organizations, have been taken over by Marxist trash. When they announced
    all their employees had to undergo extensive training in "Recognizing white privilege", and "Diversity, equity and inclusion", the blowback
    was harsh, and immediate. Their receipts plummeted nationwide, because it turned out that YT was where their money came from. They
    tried to walk back their woketurdery, but it didn't work....
    Considering what kind of animals they have to deal with like this yard ape, the Sally should have sent their people to Chimpout!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that Ray and I have't given them a penny since. I still drop off shit at the SA thrift store, but never give a penny in the kettles anymore.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Fucking the Sally Ann over. That's low even for a nigger. My grandad was a first world war gunner. I never met him, but my dad told me that he said the only people that were up there on the front lines were the SA serving the troops hot drinks and food. That's nigger gratitude for you...non existent.
    The Salvation Army was the only charity my dad ever gave to. He was born in 1916 (I was born 40 some-odd years later) so he missed the Great War, but knew the same stories about the kindness of the Salvation Army. The problem is, niggers can't be salvaged or saved. They are niggers. No souls, so nothing to salvage or save.

8. Likes CoonsЯus, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post