Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty Mother of Two Murdered by Two Filthy Niggers at ATM

Chicago... sorta.

A pretty mother of two, Jonnie Angel Klein 32, was gunned down while withdrawing money from an ATM on Saturday afternoon.

The two rope headed niggers: Tamara Jailynn (jail.. hah ha, nigger) Johnson 22 and Jason Jerry Joseph Johnson 23, were arrested the next day. It was unknown at the time if or how the two nigger savages are related.

I'm still wondering why niggers think dying their filthy dreadlocks Grey looks good.

No death penalty in Illinois. Wouldn't surprise me if the raving psychotic Democrats in charge apologized to them for the arrest.

Robbing a bank is a federal crime, why isn't robbing someone at an ATM? It would definitely open up some possibilities for punishment.

https://youtu.be/2kWCadpVX5M?si=LCSd0-MQ7qtAtoG7

2. Likes NiggerHater, Kagman, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Human life means nothing to a feral nigger. This woman was a selfless mother who also cared for her elderly mother. Her life meant everything to her family, but nothing but an easy score to these disgusting apes.

Jonnie was a popular counter worker at the Dunkin’ Donut near 111th Street and Kedzie.

The young mother, who was caring for her two children while also nursing her cancer-stricken elderly mother, would have turned 32 next month.

Her mother had cancer! What a sick, nigger infested world we live in.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worked at the donut shop. How much money could she possibly have been withdrawing? Never mind, niggers will take a life over a dollar.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are reaching the limit, folks... This nation cannot bear the weight of the nigger beast much longer...They'll be some moderate to major crisis and China will stop financing our debt and the tipping point will have been reached.. Inflation will skyrocket so fast that even Fk Joe Biden cannot print the money fast enough. Niggers with 'FooStams' that cannot even buy a loaf of bread. Maybe as the cities are burning, we'll learn that the answer is to excise these beasts..

I hate the very thought of them
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    We are reaching the limit, folks... This nation cannot bear the weight of the nigger beast much longer...They'll be some moderate to major crisis and China will stop financing our debt and the tipping point will have been reached.. Inflation will skyrocket so fast that even Fk Joe Biden cannot print the money fast enough. Niggers with 'FooStams' that cannot even buy a loaf of bread. Maybe as the cities are burning, we'll learn that the answer is to excise these beasts..

I hate the very thought of them
    Likely most of them ( which are urban rats anyway) will be walled off like a festering boil in the filthy nigger degraded citiies. Let them feed on each other , and anything that tries to invade
    the white locales be dealt with ON SIGHT. They are random and murderous and unpredictable.

That white woman with an infant and a sick mother, working for a few bucks an hour in a donut shop, and withdrawing some cash likely to pay for daily necessities
    gets preyed upon by a pair of filthy shitbeasts so they can go buy a rock to smoke and some greasy chiggun to wash down with some malt likka, deserves full justice.
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 11-09-2023 at 01:09 PM.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Likely most of them ( which are urban rats anyway) will be walled off like a festering boil in the filthy nigger degraded citiies. Let them feed on each other , and anything that tries to invade
    the white locales be dealt with ON SIGHT. They are random and murderous and unpredictable.

That white woman with an infant and a sick mother, working for a few bucks an hour in a donut shop, and withdrawing some cash likely to pay for daily necessities
    gets preyed upon by a pair filthy shitbeasts so they can go buy a rock to smoke and some greasy chiggun to wash down with some malt likka, deserves full justice.

Mom was no star... Maybe she graduated HS, maybe she didn't. But she knew her responsibilities and worked like a dog to meet them. In this nigger fuxxxed day and age that is truly impressive and something to be admired. We need so many more like her... And god knows her kids face such an uphill struggle moving forward. No mention of 'dad', and mom sick with Cancer... Her loss is devastating to those around her. Her example a loss to us all.

Picture Whites murdering some 8 kid sow for a few pennies... CNN would lead with it for a week. The sow would be diafied.. Memorials, GoFundMe's, flags at half staff - and for what? A welfare collecting parasite degrading society. And we hear nothing of this woman... We hear that blond freshman in another link was 'shot by accident'... Accident my ass. The very foundations of this nation are under sustained attack.

We're in a dark place, pal... Look at the attacks on Israel and Jews here in the US by Muslim SCUM... CNN, et-al celebrate the islamic slaughter... I'm getting ready... This nation can not continue on in such fashion. Something's got to give and when it does, I hope all of us here are ready.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ATMs are nigger magnets - no one in my family uses them. We don't use any kind of digital banking, debit cards, pay by phone,
    none of that shit. My wife either deposits her paycheck directly, or cashes it where she works. I get paid in cash for my services.
    This go-to-the-ATM every time you need $50 nonsense is fucking ridiculous. I see a lot of people get some cash in the supermarket
    checkout line, while using whatever form of payment. Watch out when visiting banks with nigger tellers - they keep an eye open
    for customers who bring or withdraw cash, or visit safe deposit boxes - then call their stickup crew in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23768

10. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post