Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Siminan Movie Stuntape Self Deletes along with his Sprogs in Stupid Auto Collision

Taraja Ramsess at least had the decency to take all three of his sprogs with him. He rear-ended a parked semi on an exit ramp in Apelanta.
    Black Panther stuntman Taraja Ramsess and 3 of his children killed in car crash
    The 41-year-old has worked on films including "Creed III, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," and "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
    Taraja Ramsess, a stuntman and actor who worked on both Black Panther films, died in a fatal Atlanta car crash along with three of his children. He was 41.

Local news outlet Fox-Atlanta confirmed that Ramsess was behind the wheel on Oct. 31 when his car collided with a tractor-trailer that had broken down in a left lane. The crash remains under investigation.

His mother, Akili Ramsess, confirmed the deaths in an Instagram post mourning her son and his two daughters Sundari and Fujibo, who were 13 years old and 8 weeks old, respectively. In a later post, she also confirmed the loss of his 10-year-old son, Kisasi, who was hospitalized for several days in critical condition before succumbing to his injuries.
    https://ew.com/movies/black-panther-...tal-car-crash/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	taraja-ramsess-black-panther-stuntman-dead-110623-fce28aa36e8a4bc9a01618b9208eeb84.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	462.7 KB 
ID:	23752
    He wuz a kang too:
    Ramsess' mother, Akili, confirmed the news on Instagram, writing how special they all were to all who knew them, "All who knew and met him know how special Taraja was. He had a deep capacity for love and loved his children more than all. He loved his martial arts, motorcycles and all things related to filmmaking. He [had] a very droll yet wicked sense of humor & yet could be as cornball corny as can be."

Director Ava DuVernay released her own statement to Instagram, having worked with Ramsess before. She wrote, "Taraja. Regal. That's the word that comes to mind when I think of him. He walked like a king. And to me, always acted like one."
    Read More: https://www.looper.com/1439440/marve...-car-accident/
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously, these niggers fancied themselves as "Gyptian kangs and queenz". Stunt nigger you say ? He batwinged all his shitlings,
    which is stunt work that the rest of his tribe should aspire to match. Good job, Tar-aga !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23753

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are royalty, just ask them! Too bad anyone other than niggers wasn’t piloting the royal chariot. Niggers can’t drive or do much of anything worthwhile for that matter.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Ramses be a Gypshun :gypshun

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stupid fucking nigger pack. Good riddance.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kang of the Road, nice driving pea brain. Feels good man...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm all broken up about this.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful job!Sounds great!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    and his two daughters Sundari and Fujibo
    This nigger's final stunt has just saved the American taxpayer untold thousands of dollars.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post