Close

Likes Likes:  22

Thread: 12 Step Nigress

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face 12 Step Nigress

I am in this 12 step group, been clean from all drugs for almost 2 decades. Ok, we have to deal with the nigs occasionally, it's expected. So I was at this district meeting, it's all remote via Zoom these days. So this one nigress who is the GSR of this group of 3 "BIPOC" meetings. Her meetings are BIPOC, which means niggers since no Indians want to be near those stink-beasts. So these other white liberal women are fawning all over her, trying to help her groups. But no whites are allowed to attend or even help in other ways lest these niggers feel upset. But at the end of her spiel, the nigress says "but however we accept 7th tradition donations from whites"! What a classic nigger, always looking for the gibs from YT after scorning them.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drugs and booze aside - are there any steps to get nigger parasite bitches off the dole ?
    Counsel them to get sterilized, for fuck's sake. Stop ugly-ing up the planet, one black baby at a time....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23739

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Drugs and booze aside - are there any steps to get nigger parasite bitches off the dole ?
    Counsel them to get sterilized, for fuck's sake. Stop ugly-ing up the planet, one black baby at a time....
    That would be N.A., or Niggers Anonymous.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 11-04-2023 at 11:06 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    PS: The niggers only meetings are billed as "safe spaces" for POCS when it's humans who need a safe space from those pavement apes.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    PS: The niggers only meetings are billed as "safe spaces" for POCS when it's humans who need a safe space from those pavement apes.
    "Safe" = No hurt feelings for niggers. Africa is the perfect place for them to be safe from whitey's raycizzums. They could zoom in,
    via jungle drums, and talk about their jenkum addiction, and how the termites they eat are getting harder to catch....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23795

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course. You should excrete all over some dollar bills and donate them. Actually, make it a 20.00 Nigger bill, draw horns and a watermelon on it, THEN excrete all over it. Donate that....

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will be niggers where ever they go.Always talkin shit,cryin rayciss and demanding free gibbs!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gibs me money or Ill do more drugs. That's all I got out of that. Niggers will exploit anything for handouts.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post