Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger raising my blood pressure in the am

I belong to the Circle K coffee club. So every morning I find a Circle K on the way to work to get my free coffee. This week I was working on the beach. So I had to stop at the Circle K on US one near the causeway. The area isn’t very bad, but US one in general is a busy area and has it’s share of vagrants,homless and niggers.
    So I park on the side of the Circle K near the dumpster because it was the only spot. I always lock up and take the keys because I carry weapons and an iPad with my portfolio on it. I proceed to walk into Circle K. It was a little crowded, and it was going to take longer than usual. I realized I forgot my phone in the truck.
    My daughter calls me up every day before work and so do a few of my buddies. And I don’t want to miss a business call. So I decided to run out and grab my phone then get my coffee.
    I’m walking down the side of the Circle K building to my truck. Guess what I see? A fucking skinny crackhead looking sow trying to open my truck door. It was locked.but the nigger was checking. I scream “bitch! That’s my fucking truck!“the sow immediately cries”I’m just a homeless woman looking for food”. I reply “then get away from my fucking truck and go search the garbage cans.”
    At the same time, there was a middle aged sow pulling in next to me, catching the tail end.It proceeds to get out of it’s vehicle and go in the store. while in the store, the black piece of shit who thought it was educated, and better than me, comes up to me and says.” I heard what you said. You should be nice to people that are worse off than you” I guess it was referring to me telling the thievin crakheaded sow to eat out of a garbage can. I was still upset so, I reply “that nasty worthless piece of shit was trying to break into my fucking truck!
    The sheboon replies, “I didn’t know that. But still, you shouldn’t treat people like that.“ I replied, “you shouldn’t open your mouth unless you know what is going on“
    By then, everyone in the store was staring at me. So I let out a big fuck you and I walked out of the store. I went to the Circle K on the beach. Coffee there is better anyway. lol!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always got a torrent of non-racial profanity on tap, ready to release on race baiters and woketards. Some non-white bitch on wheels
    was yapping at my wife, until I fog-horned "Shut your blow-hole, shitcake" right at her face. She wisely chose to move along.
    That mouthy ratchet 'boon would also be snacking at the dumpster, if not for some minority hiring scheme.
    Enough with the "She hongry" excuse, every time a nigger crackie gets caught stealing....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23738

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    JC, would have been cool if you told the interfering sow to go buy some hot pockets and stuff 'em in the crack niggette's mouth, then stuff a few in her own chitlin gaper !

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must be the moon phase. I was walking out of the local grocery on Saturday and got approached by a homeless whitey: "can you help a homeless?" Sarge's reply is: "No. And get the fuck away from me before you get hurt." Homeless says: "Well you don't have to be a dick about it." Sarge replies: "You approach the wrong person and you'll get a freedom pill for free. You almost did 10 seconds ago." Sarge almost layed him out right in that parking lot just because.
    I saw him going to the store entrance where he was probably going to accost more people.
    There are so many available jobs, people who cry about being homeless are choosing to be homeless because they are lazy and prefer drugs and booze to stability. No fucks given by me.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    My reply to most homeless,"Aren't drugs wonderful?"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry James, but you should have went to the beach first. Your nigger avoidance strategy needs amending. You must avoid nigger run-ins even if it means a slight inconvenience for yourself. Fair ? No, but niggers will murder over a chicken wing and the last sauce packet. They care not for your human rights. Sorry for the tough words, but niggers aren't going anyplace anytime soon - so you have to plan your path around them carefully. Think of it as a jungle expedition....you wouldn't trek through the quicksand or crocodile pit would you ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Sorry James, but you should have went to the beach first. Your nigger avoidance strategy needs amending. You must avoid nigger run-ins even if it means a slight inconvenience for yourself. Fair ? No, but niggers will murder over a chicken wing and the last sauce packet. They care not for your human rights. Sorry for the tough words, but niggers aren't going anyplace anytime soon - so you have to plan your path around them carefully. Think of it as a jungle expedition....you wouldn't trek through the quicksand or crocodile pit would you ?
    Best policy is to avoid the groid. Indeed you have to be very careful if you decide to engage at all, such as when a nigger sticks its nose where it doesn't belong, first.
    It's funny and satisfying to hear of a boon being put back in its place.
    Even so, the sows have been known to call their shitlet, teenaper, or humpin' buck to come and commit a felony on their black asses behalf.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "magic" niggers (and the white libtards) are worse than the criminal niggers. Crimi-niggers would all be locked up in prison and not bothering us if not for white libtard enablers and "magic" nigger race loyalists.

My way of dealing with uppity niggersows is to call them Karens. Great way to get them sputtering and chimping out without using a "slur."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I belong to the Circle K coffee club. So every morning I find a Circle K on the way to work to get my free coffee. This week I was working on the beach. So I had to stop at the Circle K on US one near the causeway. The area isn’t very bad, but US one in general is a busy area and has it’s share of vagrants,homless and niggers.
    So I park on the side of the Circle K near the dumpster because it was the only spot. I always lock up and take the keys because I carry weapons and an iPad with my portfolio on it. I proceed to walk into Circle K. It was a little crowded, and it was going to take longer than usual. I realized I forgot my phone in the truck.
    My daughter calls me up every day before work and so do a few of my buddies. And I don’t want to miss a business call. So I decided to run out and grab my phone then get my coffee.
    I’m walking down the side of the Circle K building to my truck. Guess what I see? A fucking skinny crackhead looking sow trying to open my truck door. It was locked.but the nigger was checking. I scream “bitch! That’s my fucking truck!“the sow immediately cries”I’m just a homeless woman looking for food”. I reply “then get away from my fucking truck and go search the garbage cans.”
    At the same time, there was a middle aged sow pulling in next to me, catching the tail end.It proceeds to get out of it’s vehicle and go in the store. while in the store, the black piece of shit who thought it was educated, and better than me, comes up to me and says.” I heard what you said. You should be nice to people that are worse off than you” I guess it was referring to me telling the thievin crakheaded sow to eat out of a garbage can. I was still upset so, I reply “that nasty worthless piece of shit was trying to break into my fucking truck!
    The sheboon replies, “I didn’t know that. But still, you shouldn’t treat people like that.“ I replied, “you shouldn’t open your mouth unless you know what is going on“
    By then, everyone in the store was staring at me. So I let out a big fuck you and I walked out of the store. I went to the Circle K on the beach. Coffee there is better anyway. lol!
    NICE work, Jim!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I like to get a cofee to enjoy on the long ride to the beach.But,niggers ruin everything again!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame this "Niggers-bothering-customers-in-a-place-of-business" squarely on the pussified owners of the business. It reached new heights
    during the George Groid/Covid hoaxes, where niggers were accosting diners while they ate, in NYC. Letting vagrant spooks ply their "Hold-the-door"
    scams outside these places is bad enough, ffs. I've twice chased a nigger bum down the street, back in the day - once on Cape Cod, and once
    in NYC. My friend cursed out the manager at a Sonic on LI, before running off a vile nigger who was loitering, and approaching everyone there.
    Sonic is a nigger magnet, after their commercials featured some really obnoxious sheboons smacking their blubber lips, while inhaling burgers.
    They also had a mudshark, with her human son, and nigger boyfriend, making everyone cringe....

Views:	45 
ID:	23886

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was looking for free crack money. It probably was so stoned that it probably didn't know what was going on anyway. It will probably forget and do it again.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    It was looking for free crack money. It probably was so stoned that it probably didn't know what was going on anyway. It will probably forget and do it again.
    Hopefully, it will be found dead on the street, batwinged by another nigger,ODed or run over like the pesky varmint it is.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Hopefully, it will be found dead on the street, batwinged by another nigger,ODed or run over like the pesky varmint it is.
    Maybe it will just die peacefully inside a giant garbage bin huffing some of that jenkem.

19. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it will just die peacefully inside a giant garbage bin huffing some of that jenkem.
    The BEST outcome!!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Savage vile beasts don’t die peacefully!

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have said: "And YOU shouldn't be out of your cage." But GREAT work anyway, Jim!

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    It must be the moon phase. I was walking out of the local grocery on Saturday and got approached by a homeless whitey: "can you help a homeless?" Sarge's reply is: "No. And get the fuck away from me before you get hurt." Homeless says: "Well you don't have to be a dick about it." Sarge replies: "You approach the wrong person and you'll get a freedom pill for free. You almost did 10 seconds ago." Sarge almost layed him out right in that parking lot just because.
    I saw him going to the store entrance where he was probably going to accost more people.
    There are so many available jobs, people who cry about being homeless are choosing to be homeless because they are lazy and prefer drugs and booze to stability. No fucks given by me.
    Agreed. After living in OC CA as long as I did, I finally figured these turds out. Fuck them.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Agreed. After living in OC CA as long as I did, I finally figured these turds out. Fuck them.
    Hey TR - did you ever get your Marlin lever action up and running ?

Views:	9 
ID:	24014

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not yet. It is fully disassembled and cleaned, but I want to bead blast it and I'm figuring out a finish. It's just finding the resources. Not so easy in rural AK....