Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

AHH beez just an artist! Spigger spray paints ray-shish pro-mudslime graffiti on religious buildings

Is it kind of like people that work at Subway being called "Sandwich Artists?'

A 21-year-old man was indicted Tuesday for allegedly defacing three Upper East Side synagogues and one Jewish volunteer ambulance with anti-Semitic graffiti — and told The Post he’s “just an artist.”
    “Can you stop harassing me?” he pleaded. “I’m just an artist. I don’t know what you’re talking about. Can you stop recording me?”
    “To be honest, I didn’t choose it, Islam chose me,” he said. “To be honest, when I was growing up, all of my friends were Muslim so that’s kinda that. I also had a lot of friends from Columbia University and they were Jewish. Don’t get me wrong, I had Jewish friends.”
    This Goblino went to Columbia University!? Looks like the liberal's pet affirmative action/quota monkey is turning on them.

“I am not going to sit here and say I hate Jewish people because I am black,” he added. “Nah bro, I like Jewish people. Trust me, bro.”

“I wouldn’t really consider myself antisemitic, because anything that black people do is anti-Semitic to any other race,” he continued. “That’s f–ked up because we get put down worse, but it’s cool.”

This guy is obviously a Kanye West fan.

In each case, when authorities confronted him with photos or videos of his alleged vandalism, De La Rosa brazenly responded, “That’s me. That’s my work.” or simply, “That’s my work,” the complaint states.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/metro/...ust-an-artist/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Columbia my ass, nigger. You're not an artist, you're a nigger. The cure for vandalism is hard labor to break boulders in the hot sun. Maybe that will work, but then again, niggers don't have any brain to begin with.

I say electrocute this fool.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberal NYC loves Niggers spiggers and muzslimes. So, they will catch it , give it a good meal and send it back on the streets to vandalize again. The best way to cure that beast from vandalizing is to take it down to the synagogue basement and handcuff it to one of the hot steam heating pipes for a day.That will definitely make it think twice the next time. it’s only the fall. Maybe 40° outside, I don’t think the furnace is working hard enough to burn it’s vandalizin nigger paws to a crisp.Med rare with 3rd degree blisters at worst.LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    New York is a fucking toilet. Always has been. Never got the place and never had any desire to live there. A concrete monkey zone.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post