Close

Likes Likes:  57
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Stank Buffarilla Mammy Runs Mouth, Runs Over Rival, Gets Shot By Popo, Runs Into Tree

This mouthy, be-hatted buffarilla lost custody of her shitling, refused to turn it over to her cousin, who is the legal guardian.
    She then yaps the ears off of several police officers, who think they've defused the explosion of this blubberous whale.
    She then runs over the cousin, catches some rounds, crashes a brand new rental truck into a tree. Did I mention she was a fat pig ?
    Cut to the 15:00 mark for the action, then the 18:00 minute mark, for the comical wrangling of said pork-o-zuna.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23735

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice story with a disappointing ending.No batwings?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aggrieved sows never know when to shut up, never know when it's over, until they crash their fat ass into something hard, usually lead or steel in one application or another.
    This makes them all the more dangerous due to the batshit randomness.

A tree is always good too, especially for a fleeing feral she hog with its legs in the air hoping for a last popo muh dikking before incarceration.
    Fortunately the stankaroon was wrangled before it could do any damage to innocent humans in the way of the barreling blubber.
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 11-04-2023 at 06:57 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what UHaul gets for renting to niggers!
    They brought it on themselves by putting so many niggers in their commercials. Coalburners, too.

ATTN: Uhaul; stop renting to wiggers and niggers!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's what UHaul gets for renting to niggers!
    They brought it on themselves by putting so many niggers in their commercials. Coalburners, too.
    ATTN: Uhaul; stop renting to wiggers and niggers!
    See that nice truck ? I'd drive that for 10 productive years, 200K+ miles, and the next owner would still have a reliable vehicle to use.
    But put it in the hands of a wild African monkey, for one day, and it's used in an attempt to kill someone, then totaled in a wreck. The
    sub-human black - completely immune to prosecution, meaningful incarceration, and any financial restitution - should not be allowed
    access to any motor vehicle without posting a huge bond, to cover the costs of their monkeyshines. Instead, the losses from dealing with
    niggers are just incorporated into whitey's bill. This foul negress will do 5 minutes in jail, then be handed an apartment, a welfare check,
    EBT card, and a driver's license. Auto finance, insurance and rental companies will be forced to do business with it, again....

Views:	20 
ID:	23737

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just think of the costs here. Wrecked truck, lawyers, police expenses, welfare fo da chillunz...niggers are a very expensive experiment and I think we can all see that it has failed dismally. Export to Wakanda is truly the only viable solution.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nice story with a disappointing ending.No batwings?
    That porker's legs were up in the air, like goal posts. I like how the cops dragged it, rolled it over, and cuffed it.
    A good kick to the monkey-maker would have been satisfying....

Views:	26 
ID:	23741

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers waste and destroy so much with so little brain power. As the saying goes, decades of hard work to build something, and an instant to ruin it.
    Someone decided we needed a Great Society for niggers about 60 years ago. No... we HAD a Great Society. Libtards are always backwards, they took a great society built over 200 years
    and decided to destroy it with their "empowered" pets. Way to go fart brains. Thanks for the Planet of the Apes.

Can't wait for the sow's niglets to grow up can we? That sow trashed the truck for absolutely nothing, as another sow is still raising the niglets to be future felons, absurd ain't it ?

Nevertheless it's still amazing what a sharp mind can accomplish even with diminished resources , maybe it will have to be fixed somehow.
    niglets, piglets, what's the diff...

skip to about 1:00 or so
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 11-05-2023 at 01:10 AM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    skip to about 1:00 or so
    I have a Gamo Swarm Whisper .22 rifle. I picked it up out of a walmart discount bin (literally) for $35, MSRP of $150. Walmart discontinued all of their Gamo airguns for some reason here locally and sold them all off for peanuts. I will say that it is damn powerful and accurate as hell, for an airgun.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That porker's legs were up in the air, like goal posts.
    Yup, spring loaded to the ' muh dick ' position !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just can't get over how the cops allow that vile sow to just walk around, open the car door, take something out of it, and talk to them as though she be up at da club, bitching to her homegurls

"I'm a mother, know whut I mean?" No, you're not. You're a beast in perpetual estrus who rutted and carelessly shat out a niglet. That has nothing to do with being a mother.

Sheeiiit. Sow done lost her wig-hat. Once again, we see something simple - a niglet custody dispute - turned into the attempted murder of a police officer.
    Niggers just love to escalate.

Whoever called 9-1-1 didnt't sound like a nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That porker's legs were up in the air, like goal posts. I like how the cops dragged it, rolled it over, and cuffed it.
    A good kick to the monkey-maker would have been satisfying....

Views:	26 
ID:	23741
    Niggers should be trated like the wild beasts they are.Once captured,they should be nuetered and sterilized before being released!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Once captured,they should be nuetered and sterilized before being released!
    In Wakanda James ! I'm sure that's what you meant to say !