Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Even Natural Gas Hates Niggers

This caught me eye because it happened in Wappingers Falls, home of the Tawana Brawley Hoax.
    8 still hospitalized Friday as Wappingers Falls blast is investigated
    Fundraisers help injured in Wappingers Falls building collapse
    WAPPINGERS FALLS — Shantelle Whyte and her four children were in their home on Brick Row Thursday afternoon when a Central Hudson contractor reportedly struck a ¾-inch gas pipeline that runs into the multi-unit building. Moments later, an explosion trapped Whyte and her children inside under the rubble and caused the building to collapse, Whyte’s sister, Shannon Mclain, said in a GoFundMe fundraiser organized for them.

Before the explosion, fire and police units responded to a gas leak in the area of Brick Row off Mill Street. Officers from the Wappingers Falls Police Department reported the large explosion at 12:16 p.m., Police Commissioner Paul Italiano said in a statement.

Ten victims suffered blast and burn injuries, including a worker who was trapped under the rubble. Several were critical and airlifted to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla. The victims included Whyte’s four boys, ages 8 to 15, who suffered second- and third-degree burns.

Five first responders — one firefighter and four police officers — were treated and released from area hospitals with hand injuries, minor burns, smoke inhalation and a dog bite.

Out of the 15 victims, seven have been treated and released, while eight remain at Westchester Medical Center, according to Italiano’s release, which did not disclose the status of the victims. All surrounding buildings have been deemed structurally safe and there is no danger to the public, he said.
    https://www.timesunion.com/hudsonval...s-18466858.php

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gas_nigs.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	23733
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's one nifty way to clear a nigger nest! No doubt the "contractor" was a nigger puffing on a Newpote.
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wappingers is mainly nigger free thank fuck. It still has a village feel. There is a nigger church there and I remember seeing the colorful coons all dressed up in their Sunday rags many years ago. Nearby Poughkeepsie is a coon town and stinks of niggers in places. This will be a massive nigger payday and the coons will do fine as usual - all paid for by the gas customers. I'm sure all the niglets have a mystery pappy each.

My Sister Shantelle Whyte, (“telly” too most people) is a Vibrant, Loving, Beautiful Single Mother of 4 amazing young Boys! Ages 15, 13, 11, & 8
    From the Go-Fuck me page.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post