Close

Likes Likes:  20
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

People at my house watching a show narrated by Morgan Freeman

I went out to work out at the gym. I can stay in shape and I won’t need to listen to that old, boot-lipped, monkey man reading from cue cards. F that stupid old ape.

2. Likes Ryan2.0, Tar Remover liked this post
    Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Something you might want to watch

I have of late become quite fond of YouTube videos showing officers wrangling aggressive niggers.
    After watching the rest of the world kissing niggers ass, it is quite refreshing to see someone beating some niggers ass.

Also, these videos do a lot to expose the true stupidity and violent nature of niggers.
    Surprisingly, the comments seem to indicate that dislike for niggers is more widespread than one might think.
    Anyway, look for some body cam videos.
    It just might put a smile on your face.

4. Likes Ryan2.0, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This whole thing with niggers as scientists, doctors, family men, etc started out funny before the rule kicked in about telling lies repeatedly enough and now everyone seems to take it seriously.

6. Likes Ryan2.0, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    There’s a cartoon called the boondocks and it has a character that is a magic nigger. He hates all niggers and everything black and has some hilarious commentary. His name is Uncle Ruckus after Uncle Tom. Anyways a black news reporter in the cartoon is talking as uncle ruckus is giving his recollection of events and Ruckus says to the reporter “You even sound like you’re white” “I bet you have a nice beautiful white wife” “that’s pretty impressive for a monkey”. The last quote would apply to your situation of hearing Morgan Freeman narrate whatever was playing.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Yea...Uncle Rukus has been around for awhile; I've watched a few videos on YT, they're funny....Uncle Ruckus is an old nigger buck with a Bad Eye that hates niggers too....lol..A funny one is about Halloween, he's telling what a "Scare Nigger" is to some little nigger, (Parady on a Scare Crow), Ruckus' was a Life-Size cardboard cut out of o j chimpson....lol

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This stinking rotten silverback irritates the fuck out of me. The dumb old nigger barely has two braincells to rattle in its peanut sized cranium.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    This stinking rotten silverback irritates the fuck out of me. The dumb old nigger barely has two braincells to rattle in its peanut sized cranium.
    And still obsesessed with muh dik. Had to be told to stop harassing female actors by attempting to lift their skirts. Niggers are never, ever too old for a little muh dik.
    I don't get the worship for this nasty, crusty old coon.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And still obsesessed with muh dik. Had to be told to stop harassing female actors by attempting to lift their skirts. Niggers are never, ever too old for a little muh dik.
    I don't get the worship for this nasty, crusty old coon.
    Hear hear !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger's name needs to be forcibly changed to Morgan Slavenigger. Nigger first and last names (Freeman, McMath, Precious, Unique, Dindu Nuffin, etc.) always have to promote some myth about how magic they are to soothe their fragile egos and their insecurity about failing everywhere.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    That nigger's name needs to be forcibly changed to Morgan Slavenigger. Nigger first and last names (Freeman, McMath, Precious, Unique, Dindu Nuffin, etc.) always have to promote some myth about how magic they are to soothe their fragile egos and their insecurity about failing everywhere.
    He was banging his step-grandaughter for years, after adopting her mammy. The muh-dikkin' in nigger famblies is so commonplace, it's never
    reported, unless an 11 year old "gibs birf", and/or turns up with STDs....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23868
    https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/morgan...eged-murderer/

20. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck Morgan Freeape.

22. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post