Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Retired firefighter admits he used to leave dindus to BBQ says rando nigger of dubious credibility

‘When it came to firefighters, I never thought of them like that’: Black man meets 89-year-old at Denny’s. He makes a horrifying confession

I know that when I'm in the mood to admit my evil, evil ray-shisms, I always go to Denny's and tell a rando dindu. Denny's is like a confessional of sorts to admit your ray-shisms against dindus.

On TikTok, a Black man discusses an encounter at Denny’s with an 89-year-old firefighter who made a horrifying and racist confession.

In a video titled “story time,” TikTok user Shamar Alion recounts the deeply unsettling interaction. The video, which has garnered over 864,000 views, details his chance meeting with an elderly man celebrating his 89th birthday. After some casual conversation, the man confesses to a haunting past during his time as a firefighter in the 1960s. He admitted to deliberately ignoring the cries of Black individuals trapped in burning buildings, and choosing not to save them solely based on the color of their skin.
    The Daily Dot is starting to give Raw Story a run for its money in the arena of non-factual, race based bullshit pseudo-news.

Many expressed sympathy for Alion, lamenting the weight of such a confession being put upon him. One user wrote, “This story hurts so badly…I had a feeling (given his age) that a confession linked to racism was coming, but had no idea it would be this horrible..” Another added, “This is the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m so sorry he dumped all this on you. It’s so heartbreaking.”

https://www.dailydot.com/news/racist...s-firefighter/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, as soon as that coon starts flapping its blubber lips it's clear it's lying. I ran the audio past my handy dandy ook-ometer and the results came up as expected:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BIXNOOD BULLSHIT.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	23692

Secondly, the cited article later mentions a mammy oooking about its sprogs:
    a grieving sow inquired into the actions of two white firefighters who cleared a nest engulfed in flames as being devoid of people. Sadly, two young welfare checks, 12-year-old Zyaire Mitchell and its 9-year-old younger litter mate, Lamar, died in that fire.
    Well, the firefighters weren't wrong were they? There were no people inside.
    What hump?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops and firefighters had a code : NHI, which meant No Humans Involved.
    But this story is pure horseshit from the word go....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23700

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Cops and firefighters had a code : NHI, which meant No Humans Involved.
    But this story is pure horseshit from the word go....
    Aye, total nigger BS
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take shit that never happened for $400, Alex.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Aye, total nigger BS
    To Da' tenf DEGREE!!

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the story were true,I’d like to visit the 89 yr old niggerhatin hero and share a 5th of ol #7 with him and reminisce about the good old days.I’ve committed a few brutalities on niggers myself that I’m proud of.
    More than likely,that spook is lyin it’s jivin ass off. But, I had friends that were paramedics. When they heard there was a shooting in Black town, they would stop, take their time,gas up and get a couple burgers before going. So, there could be a possibility that the 89 year old is a hero who really left the black demons to burn.
    Perhaps,he told the nigger his story and lied about regretting it. Just to fuck with the monkey’s low iq brain.Although,it was taking a chance.Nigger could’ve killed him ,then cry rayciss and the libs would let it skate!
    Niggers are destructive varmints ,similar to coyotes,hogs,rats and any other pest.only,nigger are worse.Why would anyone regret deleting coyotes ,rats or wild hogs who destroy their property?niggers destroy our world!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have child-like fantasies and a huge persecution complex. This sounds exactly like what a scientist would expect one of them to make up. 100% chance this is complete bullshit. That would be like me, as a nurse, going to Denny's and telling some random nigger how I 'scriminate against nigger patients.*

*Unlike niggers and libtards, I can actually keep my personal and professional lives separate, so I actually don't 'scriminate against niggers (although I wish I could).

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post