Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Social Media snakehead suckerpunches random strangers for clicks

HOUSTON — The Harris County Sheriff's Office is investigating a disturbing video posted on social media showing someone punching people at a Harris County park.

The video at Wortham Park was posted on Nextdoor by someone who'd seen it on a different platform.

It shows a guy in a red hoodie with Spartans on the front randomly going up to people from behind and sucker-punching them. He also tried to tackle one man at the Cypress-area park earlier this week.
    Tonight, KHOU 11 News reporter Jason Miles tracked down the 19-year-old seen in the video who said he now regrets his violent behavior.

"Yes, yes I do," Alford Lewis said. "You know, I just made a mistake and everybody makes mistakes."

We spoke with Lewis at his home, not far from the park. He admitted his parents were disappointed when they learned what happened.

"I really didn't expect for it to go so left, you know," Lewis told us. "I know from the video all you see is the bad part about it. But what people don't see is that I shook his hand after and gave the man a hug."

We couldn't verify that part of his story.
    Nigger punches thenm and then gives them a hug.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...a-5685e0b3362a
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather get punched twice than hug a nigger.....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    hugged ? WTF....? let an anaconda hug that jungle rat....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just more nigger pranks and hi jinx. Nothing to see here! This nigger was just bored because whitey’s gibs didn’t provide enough for a new video game that day and nobody was hiring because rayciss! Damn bigoted white people walking down the sidewalk with their privilege had it coming.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Just more nigger pranks and hi jinx. Nothing to see here!

Too bad stupid nigger tricks come with the nigger treats, such as permanent neurological damage.

The HCSO Violent Crimes Division is investigating the video. The men seen getting punched may have to file charges for things to proceed.
    The YT must be some kind of nog petter. I'd have charges slapped on the beast already once his 20 was a known.
    He has criminal and civil cases, not that anyone would ever see a penny of restitution out of this lowlife shitstick.
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 10-30-2023 at 12:14 AM.

6. Likes Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Too bad stupid nigger tricks come with the nigger treats, such as permanent neurological damage.

The YT must be some kind of nog petter. I'd have charges slapped on the beast already once his 20 was a known.
    He has criminal and civil cases, not that anyone would ever see a penny of restitution out of this lowlife shitstick.
    I really enjoyed the Halloween reference Why didn’t I think of that? I used to live in a spook infested area when I bought my first house in my younger days. The little niggers would come to my door for trick or treating with no costume on. They couldn’t even be bother to say “trick or treat”. They just stood there, staring at you with their black, soulless eyes and a filthy ass pillow case held open. One time I had one turn to all the other ones behind him and ook “oooo he gots snickas!” as I handed the niglet a snickers.Me and the wife still say it to this day in jest “ooo, he gots snickas”!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    One time I had one turn to all the other ones behind him and ook “oooo he gots snickas!” as I handed the niglet a snickers.Me and the wife still say it to this day in jest “ooo, he gots snickas”!
    I could just see a chimper saying "das rite snickas fo' nickas, now do a little dance and get some tootsies fo' turdlets "

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucker better kill me with that last punch of it’s shitty life.

10. Likes Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all need to keep our heads on a swivel, and keep an eye out for niggers with snakes, shitlocks, wild wool, twizzlers or any other hate whitey-type
    hurra doo. If you see the "court jester", don't hesitate to open fire immediately. A good counter strategy is to wear a "nigger hatin' hat" - just make
    sure you're locked and loaded....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23685
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Court Jester Hurra Doo.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	23686 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nigger Hatin' Hat.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	23687

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charges coming down on this shitstick, in addition to bail, it'll need some ankle "jurry", piss on him.

HOUSTON — A Houston judge set bond Monday evening for a 19-year-old man arrested after he admitted that he's the guy seen in a video sucker punching people at a Houston-area park.

Alford Lasean Lewis, 19, is charged with assault with bodily injury and aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon stemming from two incidents on Oct. 26, according to court documents.

During his first court appearance, prosecutors asked for a $75,000 bond for one charge. Instead, the judge set bond at $10,000 total for both charges and ordered Lewis to wear an ankle monitor.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/cr...ef=exit-recirc