Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Uber driver with suspended license keeps rental SUV running for three straight weeks to avoid payments

Florida Uber driver kept stolen rental running for 3 weeks straight to avoid payments, sheriff says

A Florida man is facing charges after he reportedly rented a car, stopped making payments and used the vehicle to give Uber rides, according to the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

Elijah Mills, 27, of Maitland, was booked into the Polk County jail Wednesday on charges of grand theft motor vehicle and driving with a suspended/revoked license, a press release stated.
    Deputies boxed in and forced the Chevy Equinox Mills' was driving to stop because it wasn't his vehicle.

Officials said the vehicle had been rented from a company in Orange County, but Mills decided to stop making payments on it.

Mills reportedly told deputies that the company equips their vehicles with a device that keeps the vehicle from restarting, in case people stop making their payments, so Mills reportedly kept the vehicle running for three weeks.
    Elijah Mills was arrested on charges of grand theft of motor vehicle and driving while his license was suspended or revoked, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release, where they couldn’t help but make light of the circumstances.
    https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fl...ubering-report
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure this gold toothed genius is a "legend" in the 'hood by now.... the more they ruin the more "nigger points" they earn

3. Likes Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone ever tell niggers, it’s easier to live life without niggershines than with? How hard is it to keep a driver’s license? I have had one since I turned 16 and never once been in jeopardy of it being suspended or revoked. I wonder what the percentage of niggers with valid driver’s licenses are? It’s also easier to work and pay your debts, have good credit. Well, for humans it is. How can you not think into the futre more than the next 30 seconds? “Sheeeit I gots dis vehicle untils dey catch me or it break down from niggershines.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

5. Likes Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just when the think you've heard of every monkeyshine possible, this pops up.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post