Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

While NYC Rockfish Nigger "Kavion" Turns Into Crabshit, Fugly Fambly Demands Answers

It's almost November, and retard Kavion thought it was a good idea to jump into NYC's East River. Anyone with any sense can see
    there's nowhere to climb out of said river, but that didn't stop this woolly schvugger.
    “I don’t have any idea why he would have gone into the water. That’s something I can’t just think about,” his distraught mother,
    Laquana Badger-Godfrey, 32, told The Post while crying on the phone. “My son was very intelligent,” she said, describing him as “the happiest boy.”
    Look at this train wreck fambly. "Laquana" looks like a tree stump. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rockfish fambly.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	23641
    Kavion’s father, Donnell Godfrey, 34, said he thought his son was under the supervision of a basketball coach at school.
    Sounds like the diddy has been talking to a shyster. No gibs for you, nigger !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23642
    https://nypost.com/2023/10/24/metro/...en-the-search/

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “My son was very intelligent,” she said
    Whenever a mammy says its sprog was "all intelligent an sheeit," that's how you know the sprog was retarded even by nigger standards.

describing him as “the happiest boy.”
    Nigger boy sure made a lot of humans happy by rockfishing itself.

Kavion’s father, Donnell Godfrey, 34, said he thought his son was under the supervision of a basketball coach at school.
    We all know pappy nigger was completely out of the picture until the sprog rockfished and pappy saw a big payday crying crocodile tears over its "beloved" sprog that it probably never even met. Ben Crump to take the case in 3, 2, 1...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really, I can't stop laughing.

Laquana Badger-Godfrey
    "My son was very intelligent"
    And his actions prove dat!

“We need every corner searched from Brooklyn to the Bronx to Long Island. We need a worldwide search,” the missing niglet’s mammy ooked.
    Of course, Laquana. He may have ended up in the Thames or maybe the Amazon River. We'll search the world over! We'll never stop until your sprog's crab-eaten carcass is dredged up.

Name:	rockfish the search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	419.4 KB 
ID:	23646

I hope jumping in the river is a new nigger TikTok Challenge.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Really, I can't stop laughing.
    And his actions prove dat!
    Of course, Laquana. He may have ended up in the Thames or maybe the Amazon River. We'll search the world over! We'll never stop until your sprog's crab-eaten carcass is dredged up.
    I hope jumping in the river is a new nigger TikTok Challenge.
    I fished with a NYPD ESU diver. He was telling me how the rockfish circulate with the tide, going up and downriver. As they bloat up,
    they rise higher in the water, until they float. Warm water and air temperatures speed it up, cold slows it down. He says the stiffs usually
    stay within a mile of where they went in. I asked him how often he has to get in the water, which is every day, usually more than once. He said
    he normally can only see a few feet, and has to feel around, looking for guns, vehicles, and bodies. Kavion should be pretty scary in a few more
    days, just in time for Halloween....

Views:	25 
ID:	23648

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat Gorilla Boon Mammy, Grift Nigger Diddy, Blame School Coach For Rockfish Retard Kavion

These shameless niggers have their paws outstretched, looking to get paid for raising a fucking idiot who jumped in the East River.
    "Laquana Badger-Godfrey" is one of the most hideous buffarillas I've seen this year. Easily 400 pounds on-the-hoof, all ugly fat.

Name:	Laquana Blimp-o-zuna.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	23657
    https://nypost.com/2023/10/26/metro/...disappearance/

Views:	28 
ID:	23658

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laquana Badger-Godfrey
    Fuck, they all need to Rock-Out ! These niggers don't do themselves any favors do they ? I'm sure they give themselves nigger-identifiable names, just so they can keep getting rejected from job candidate lists to show they are applying for work so they can keep getting welfare. Maybe these niggers aren't as dumb as they act out in the open.

“I just want you guys to help me find my baby, because I need him,” added his mother, Laquana Badger Godfrey
    Yup...the check provider be gonz !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s fambly probably never gave a fuck about the teenaper when it was alive. But now they’re acting concerned because there may be some free gibbs involved.Maby a ghetto lottery.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    These shameless niggers have their paws outstretched, looking to get paid for raising a fucking idiot who jumped in the East River.
    "Laquana Badger-Godfrey" is one of the most hideous buffarillas I've seen this year. Easily 400 pounds on-the-hoof, all ugly fat.

Name:	Laquana Blimp-o-zuna.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	23657
    https://nypost.com/2023/10/26/metro/...disappearance/

Views:	28 
ID:	23658
    OMG! Look at those massive, disgusting udders, big enough to cause envy in a cow. I repeat: Nigger sows are the most revolting, disgusting creatures on the planet, outdoing bedbugs, cockroaches, and maggots.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG! Look at those massive, disgusting udders, big enough to cause envy in a cow. I repeat: Nigger sows are the most revolting, disgusting creatures on the planet, outdoing bedbugs, cockroaches, and maggots.
    The rockfish finally popped up :
    Godfrey’s body surfaced around East 10th Street before floating down to Wall and South streets, sources said.
    His bloated buffarilla mammy put on quite a show, "fainting" when she saw the equally bloated corpse. I did feel a slight seismic tremor
    yesterday morning, 20 miles away on Long Island. I'll bet the sidewalk cracked. The pic in the Post strategically covered just how fat stank
    "Laquana" actually is. She might be 500 on-the-hoof....

Name:	Stank Laquana Faints.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	23662
    Nigger mammies love to put on a show - Oh lawdy, oh jeebus, look at muh babuh !
    Fuck you, lardass, you probably dumped him on granny, until he was 12. By then, you were too fugly to run the streets.

Views:	22 
ID:	23663

https://nypost.com/2023/10/27/metro/...n-cop-sources/

10. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see a nice lottery payout for the giant, overfed coon. Those niglets can be super-valuable when used in the right way. You can just keep shitting them out until you find the one that's going to be your pay day. These niggers are like those Nazi scientists that tested on kids.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad the mammy land whale recovered enough from her grief to track down a shady, amberlamps-chasing lawyer.

The family’s lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, said the DOE potentially had a “responsibility” to look after the teenager and that that duty was “breached.”
    There might be some merit in this:

The family’s lawyer, Sanford Rubenstein, said the DOE potentially had a “responsibility” to look after the teenager and that that duty was “breached." They should have known even a teennigger doesn't have the goddam sense not to jump or fall in the river like a two-year-old."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are ' good for business ' and that's why they're kept around.