Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ignoring niggers

So I refuse to acknowledge niggers outside of work. I was at a mcniggers (yes I eat there but I eat in predominately white locations, feel free to judge) and had placed my order. I'm standing there waiting when a sow comes near to wait. I hear "sir how long you been waiting?" I say nothing. "Sir. Sir!" I say nothing. "Hello?!" I say nothing, but frankly I was a little nervous at this point. I'm not gonna listen to you bitch, I quit my last job because I was sick of dealing with people in general but niggers are the absolute WORST. My food comes and I walk to the opposite side of the building I usually sit at to avoid the groid.

Couple days ago I'm getting gas. I finish pumping and get back into my car. Another car pulls up on the pump next to mine and makes some sort of gesture. I look over and it's a snake hayd buck looking at me. He flashes me a peace sign. I immediately look back to my windshield and start my car. Snake hayd drives away at this point with no further incident.

So I work overnights in a warehouse. Now my job has way to many niggers working for them but 99% of the time I don't have to deal with them. So around 3:30am the fire alarm goes off and we go outside. I end up standing near a couple of niggers and this sow is just bitching away about how she had to go to the bathroom and they should have port-a-potties for situations like this. We've been out of the building 3 times since I started here almost 2 years ago. You want port-a-potties outside for instances like this? Give me a fucking break. Otherwise she was bitching on and on about this shit that shit (I can't remember details, something about her getting a uti because there were no bathrooms outside). Roughly 40 minutes later a manager has us gather round and says that we're going home and to get scanned for unpaid time off. Another sowapotamus starts screaming "paid time off!" amidst an uproar of other niggers bitching about the same thing. We had less than an hour left in our shift and we get to go home early and these niggers just got 40 minutes of free paid time. I'm honestly not surprised. Tnb

On an ending note I mention this every year, I work a nearby haunted house during the Halloween season. I play a clown and if you want a job tormenting niggers this job might be for you. These niggers are scared shitless and often move in conga lines through the haunt. I've seen parents abandon their children. I had one tell me he should whoop my ass for pointing him in the wrong direction. I was at the opposite side of the room and I lunged at him three times and gave him three huge joker shrieks. He put his hands out and looked like he was about to piss himself. Long story short niggers are too stupid be allowed out in public and to realize we're not actually going to hurt them, but if you want to torment some, find a local haunt to work in October. Its a blast and these niggers display their stupidity in hilarious fashion. Obviously keep your distance. I've never been struck by one but I stay away to prevent this.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a race (species) that talks tough, niggers sho' do scare easily (that's why they're called spooks).

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I learned my lesson ten years ago. While sitting at a traffic light, a sheboon walks up to my window, and asks for "50 cent". Thinking she needed change
    for a pay phone, or a parking meter, I reach in my ash tray change pile, and give her two quarters. She looks at it, and says "That's it" ?
    I said "Get the fuck away from me" and drove on....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23643

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I learned my lesson ten years ago. While sitting at a traffic light, a sheboon walks up to my window, and asks for "50 cent". Thinking she needed change
    for a pay phone, or a parking meter, I reach in my ash tray change pile, and give her two quarters. She looks at it, and says "That's it" ?
    I said "Get the fuck away from me" and drove on....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23643
    I had one beep her horn at me at a traffic stop years ago. I was in a left turn lane and she asked if she could pull out in front of me. I snapped "no" at her and she looked ahead with a wtf look on her face. I turned back to the traffic light half expecting her to pull out in front of me anyway but she didn't. I'm sure she just didn't want to wait but she would have said "she was in a rush" if I looked over again (which is an excuse ive heard multiple times in this scenario). I think I come across as an easy target but I've discovered if they can't smell y8 fear they back off real quick unless they're in a pack.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoid the groid is the best strategy.

Seems like that Halloween job might be dangerous with all the paw guns in circulation.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think a porta pottie is an excellent place to store niggers.....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I think a porta pottie is an excellent place to store niggers.....
    And those companies always have funny names like, CallAHead. In this case it could be called LongJohnSilverback !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post