Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Candyman's Tony Todd nigger

I've never seen the horror movie Candyman, so being Halloween season, it's on AMC. Not really watching it, but it seems to be about a nigger Tony Todd trying to seduce and kill a white wimminz Virginia Madsen. Is this worth watching or is it just boring not really worth my time?

I've liked the horror genre but I think I've seen everything of note and nothing really excites me. Some exorcisms are good but after a while they all seem to be the same.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it a long time ago. I don't remember much about it except it was written by the degenerate Clive Barker and it's about a nigger who gets put to death for gettin' his muh dik on with an underage white girl.

Candyman is a 1992 American gothic supernatural horror film, written and directed by Bernard Rose and starring Virginia Madsen, Tony Todd, Xander Berkeley, Kasi Lemmons, and Vanessa E. Williams. Based on Clive Barker's short story "The Forbidden", the film follows a Chicago graduate student completing a thesis on urban legends and folklore, which leads her to the legend of the "Candyman", the ghost of an African-American artist and the son of a slave who was murdered in the late 19th century for his relationship with the daughter of a wealthy white man.

The film came to fruition after a chance meeting between Rose and Barker who recently completed his own film adaptation of Nightbreed (1990). Rose expressed interest in Barker's story "The Forbidden", and Barker agreed to license the rights. Where Barker's story revolved around the themes of the British class system in contemporary Liverpool, Rose chose to refit the story to Cabrini-Green's public housing development in Chicago and instead focus on the themes of race and social class in the inner-city United States.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candym...ry%20for%20his

Just race baiting crap, really. They remade it recently.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I've never seen the horror movie Candyman, so being Halloween season, it's on AMC. Not really watching it, but it seems to be about a nigger Tony Todd trying to seduce and kill a white wimminz Virginia Madsen. Is this worth watching or is it just boring not really worth my time?

I've liked the horror genre but I think I've seen everything of note and nothing really excites me. Some exorcisms are good but after a while, they all seem to be the same.
    I saw that a long time ago. That was in the days when a nigger could actually be evil in movies (nigger serial killer - how dare they?) which has been banned now. Sorry, I can't recall if I liked it.

Two horror movies I've seen in the last year or so that I did like are "Hereditary" (Toni Collette) and "The Boy" (Lauren Cohan). I found both to be acceptably creepy.

*Nigger Alert* First one has a brief nigger who doesn't even get a name (Boy in Room) and the second is niggroe-free, IIRC.

I forgot about "Vacancy". This one really scared me, but YMMV. Two niggers - one get murdered and the other didn't even get a screen credit.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva;249695
    I forgot about "Vacancy". This one really scared me, but YMMV. Two niggers - one get murdered and the other didn't even get a screen credit.

[video=youtube;9DCyrUheIpM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DCyrUheIpM[/video]
    Vacancy was a crazy movie. What cracked me up about the movie was the scene where the main characters got to a gas station and an attendant fills their tank for them. And then he lights a sparkler right next to the gas pump.

At about the 8:00 minute mark.

A creepy old movie I just saw recently, Videodrome. Now, that was some creepy stuff. I don't remember any niggers in it, either.

Another creepy old movie (nigger free) I recently saw, The Wicker Man. It's got Brigitte Bardot in it, too.

If you like HP Lovecraft, Dagon.

Movie link: https://tubitv.com/movies/332930/dagon

You can find all those movies that aren't on Tubi on b/i/t/c/h/u/t/e/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One that goes back to atmospheric old-school horror is "The Wolfman" (2010) I really liked it and found it very scary, but maybe because I have a lifelong fear of werewolves after being traumatized as a child.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I saw it a long time ago. I don't remember much about it except it was written by the degenerate Clive Barker and it's about a nigger who gets put to death for gettin' his muh dik on with an underage white girl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candym...ry%20for%20his

Just race baiting crap, really. They remade it recently.
    Oh. Well, of course. Name:  yh700426_102.gif
Views: 89
Size:  6.0 KB

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember my wife and I renting it on vhs in the early 1990’s. We couldn’t sit through it. It was horrible!A nigger infested movie that takes place in the hood.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ryan2.0, NiggerWrangler liked this post