Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Flight Attendant

My final flight coming home from vacation was with American and I swear Rachel Dolezal has a black twin. The damned Sideshow Bob hair was a dead giveaway. I cut a big fart as I left my seat as a going away present.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading up on that Rachel Dolezal today. That is one strange bitch, almost deserving of her own thread. Her weirdness went beyond her love of niggers to the whole next level. When your own parents call you out as being a freak you know something is wrong.

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    It seems sheboons don't think their giant flapping bubble lips and sail foams aren't annoying enough. Now they have to have hair as big as the Hindenburg and take up as much room as possible.

I notice that people give giant haired sows a wide berth so that nasty brillo doesn't touch them.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    White people wanting be niggers is beyond mind boggling. Even Dave Chappelle has said if he could quit being black tomorrow, he'd be out of the game!!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    To add to the "WTF???"of tge situation,this sow looked like she had done 40 lines of coke prior to boarding the plane.