Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Gravid Future Felon Factory Deleted By her Crapper BF on her Parent's Driveway

Two for the price of one. Obviously the crapper didn't want to pay the hoe for chillun support.
    DEKALB COUNTY
    Pregnant mother murdered in front of her 9-year-old son, rapper ex-boyfriend arrested

By Tom Jones, WSB-TV October 20, 2023 at 5:55 pm EDT

Pregnant mother murdered in front of her 9-year-old son, rapper ex-boyfriend arrested The rapper was even on social media liking posts about him being wanted, according to the family. (Wow, such awesome nigger mores)

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — A family says they are resting easier now after police arrested a man accused of murdering a pregnant mother.

Raesha Heard, 31, was gunned down in her parent’s driveway in front of her son. DeKalb County police say they arrested Justin Rene Lewis in connection with her death.
    The family says Heard had broken up with Lewis, a rapper who goes by the name Mad Muzik Cali, because he was abusive.

“This is a person who has mistreated her for years,” Dickens said.

They say after the shooting, Lewis was on social media, going live as if nothing had happened.
    “I actually posted that he was wanted and we were going to find him and he liked it. He liked the status,” niece Rastarja Heard recalled.

DeKalb police say officers located Lewis in Forest Park and arrested him.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dek...LFFNOAQI4TDQQ/

The news video closed out saying this was the second nigger the Heard fambly lost to gun, I mean nigger, violence.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    (c)Rappers cancelling out their pregnant sows ? This offense should be reduced to jaywalking, 3rd degree.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23605

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's an old looking nigger. Most cRappers slip the bounds of earth much earlier in life.

These savages should never make it back to the police station.