Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger or asslifter?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/court-...appy-pregnancy

A U.K. judge ordered a pregnant 11-year-old to get an abortion, ruling that termination was in the girl’s best interest, according to local media reports.

Court documents stemming from a private hearing last month have since been publicly released and show that a 10-year-old girl only identified as AZ was raped by a 14-year-old boy she met online. She was reportedly raped a few weeks later by another 14-year-old boy after her 11th birthday, the Independent reported.

"She became pregnant after being raped by a 14-year-old she met on the internet when she was aged 10, on the 18th or 21st of May 2023," London High Court judge Emma Arbuthnot, known professionally as Mrs. Justice Arbuthnot, said in her ruling.
    This has to be either be a nigger or asslifter as the UK is crawling with both. I truly hope they neuter this beast during the abortion.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely nigger or sand nigger. No human could have a "happy" pregnancy at age 11.

Lower species get pregnant at an earlier age than higher species. Yet more proof that they're not like us.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The mother made the telling point to the social worker that there was a risk that if AZ’s pregnancy was terminated, she would just go out and become pregnant again," she wrote.

"For some reason the parents do not appear to be able to prevent this."
    I want to know what kind of parents don't supervise at all, and allow a 10-year-old to sit online and converse with anyone, let alone predators. I also want to know why these parents can't prevent their kid from "going out" and getting knocked up again.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/court-...appy-pregnancy

This has to be either be a nigger or asslifter as the UK is crawling with both. I truly hope they neuter this beast during the abortion.
    Could be an "hybrid" like mentally ilhan omar!!

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post