Close

Likes Likes:  96
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Police release footage of Quavi the she boon who pulled gun on Mickey D's drive thru over cheeseburger bundle

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sherilla needs to be sent to the muthaland where it belongs.In Aperica killing each other over a meal is normal practice.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    From Florida zoo did that primate escape?!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the ' civility ' that has to be applied to niggers these days is insane. You wouldn't try to talk a chimp out of beating its chest would you ? This is where we're at now. Niggers will never behave unless they know the white man's stick is shadowing 6 inches above dem hedz.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    All the ' civility ' that has to be applied to niggers these days is insane. You wouldn't try to talk a chimp out of beating its chest would you ? This is where we're at now. Niggers will never behave unless they know the white man's stick is shadowing 6 inches above dem hedz.
    No kidding! I bet they have to read "Miss Manners' Guide to Pampering Niggers" before they get a badge. It's mind-blowing watching them handle with kid gloves that mouthy, lying, violent sub-simian beast with its half-exposed hanging udders.

Sheboon should have been tased, taken to the ground, hog-tied, and gagged!

Niggers are dumb as fence posts, but cunning enough to know they are untouchable.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First "dindu nuffin" at 2:30. It always comes out with niggers sooner or later (usually sooner).

YouTube loves to bombard me with "suggestions" for clickbait "Karen" videos (apparently, any white woman who gets arrested, whether it's justified or not, gets labeled a "Karen" these days). This sheboon is the epitome of a Karen, yet will never be labeled as one because of her UNEARNED BLACK PRIVILEGE.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, niggers, and quit being such Karens.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine giving that filthy APE a concealed carry permit.... National suicide
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They made a small mistake on my BK order, so I went inside to politely complain about how they mixed up my sandwiches.
    The manager just took a large fries and a double Whopper from a bad order and gave them to me, asking me will this do.
    Sure, thanks, No guns or even bad words were used.
    White peepul.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Imagine giving that filthy APE a concealed carry permit.... National suicide
    Concealed carry is for civilized humans! BAN guns for niggers, Muslims, or illegal aliens! #2ndAmendmentHumansOnly

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    They made a small mistake on my BK order, so I went inside to politely complain about how they mixed up my sandwiches.
    The manager just took a large fries and a double Whopper from a bad order and gave them to me, asking me will this do.
    Sure, thanks, No guns or even bad words were used.
    White peepul.
    The America I remember was polite, clean, respectful, with cheerful customer service. While customers aren't always right, it used to be about rectifying a situation, or making it better. That's called a first world, first class culture and civilization.

40+ years later and niggers, border niggers, and sandniggers, are given equal rights, everything went down hill. It's a total nightmare to see the advancing decay.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    First "dindu nuffin" at 2:30. It always comes out with niggers sooner or later (usually sooner).

YouTube loves to bombard me with "suggestions" for clickbait "Karen" videos (apparently, any white woman who gets arrested, whether it's justified or not, gets labeled a "Karen" these days). This sheboon is the epitome of a Karen, yet will never be labeled as one because of her UNEARNED BLACK PRIVILEGE.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE, niggers, and quit being such Karens.
    Actually dat sheboon beez a "karenisha!!"

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The America I remember was polite, clean, respectful, with cheerful customer service. While customers aren't always right, it used to be about rectifying a situation, or making it better. That's called a first world, first class culture and civilization.

40+ years later and niggers, border niggers, and sandniggers, are given equal rights, everything went down hill. It's a total nightmare to see the advancing decay.
    That's why London is now "londonistan" and Dearborn, Michigan is "dearbornistan!!" Niggers and @$$lifter$ are WORSE THAN cockroaches!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Actually dat sheboon beez a "karenisha!!"
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was a nigger's nigger. Every single stereotype reinforced, and then some.

Only a nigger would pull a gun at a fast food joint's drive through and then be totally surprised that police were called.

All things considered, we should have picked our own cotton!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

not to mention being given OUR tax dollars, for cash, foo' skamps, subsidized/free housing, a license to steal and 0 dollar bail for criminal violence etc. ,
    but if you don't come across with farty Joe's corrupt payments his crackhead son will crack your skull , and his new army of IRS agents
    will spread your cheeks to find the cash to keep giving away

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the "jury", tatts, weave and krazy nails in the world isn't gonna help "Quavion" look human.
    Showing off that blubber butt, and those droopy teats, by wearing skin tight clothes, should be considered
    assault and battery. I'm pretty sure fast food drive thru personnel see niggers with guns in plain sight about
    five times a day, so "Quavi" was obviously making threats. The cops looked at the video, then locked her fat
    ass up. They don't even bother addressing claims of "dindu nuffin". That porker probably rolled in 10 minutes
    before closing, and they had to cook her shit after everything was cleaned up for the night.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23609