Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Paradise' the punchy pimp keeps his bitches in line by punching in open air sex market business venture

Niggers still do this shit?
    Accused pimp viciously beat women he forced into prostitution on ‘Penn Track’ in Brooklyn: feds

A Queens man has been indicted for allegedly forcing women into prostitution on a strip of Pennsylvania Avenue in Brooklyn — and federal prosecutors described him as a psychotically violent pimp who once took a baseball bat to a sex worker because he wanted to “leave a stain on her brain.”

Douglas Welch, a 40-year-old who goes by the nickname of “Paradise,” allegedly ran a sex-trafficking ring and threatened victims with savage violence if they refused to work as prostitutes, according to a federal indictment unsealed Tuesday.

In the court papers, prosecutors laid out in excruciating detail the list of beatings Welch allegedly doled out — including separate instances when he knocked three teeth out of a woman’s mouth, body-slammed another when she told off another pimp and took a bat to one poor woman who said she didn’t want to work that night.
    The “brazen, open-air commercial sex market” that Welch allegedly ran on the strip known as “Penn Track” was dangerous, unacceptable and harmful to the women caught in a cycle of abuse, Breon Peace, the US Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, said in a press release.

Welch also allegedly promoted the prostitution of other women, and brought some of them with him to the NFL Pro Bowl in February 2022 to have them work the streets.
    Federal prosecutors also said that Welch — who has a lengthy criminal history, and once served a year in the slammer for having a fully-loaded AK-47 assault rifle — conspired to kill a woman who another pimp thought was working with the cops.
    https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/queens...brooklyn-feds/

Welch allegedly recruited women to work on Penn Track and routinely threatened them with physical violence if they disobeyed his orders, officials said.

“If you f— with the pimping, I’m gonna crack your head,” he allegedly told one victim, court documents allege. He allegedly threatened to “slap the s—” out of another victim for not listening to him.

He also bragged about knocking unconscious trafficking victims who disrespected him or other traffickers, prosecutors said. In one case, he grabbed a woman by the throat, knocked her onto the sidewalk and body-slammed her for disrespecting another pimp, officials said in the news release.
    In one call on Aug. 31, 2021, the defendant allegedly told someone incarcerated at the time that he had to pay to fix the teeth of a woman who was working because he broke them “by mistake, not knowing my strength.”

“I ended up punching … three of her teeth out … I had to pay to get her teeth fixed and all that s— so,” he said, according to court documents. “That s— cost me cause I lost 30,000, and I spent money fixing her mouth.

“I should’ve punched that b—- in the side of her face … You know why I’m pissed, man? Because I made you move me, I made you get me that mad to do that … That’s pimping.”
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers still do this shit?
    Accused pimp viciously beat women he forced into prostitution on ‘Penn Track’ in Brooklyn: feds

https://nypost.com/2023/10/17/queens...brooklyn-feds/
    That prostitute still has more clothing on than Koonye's newest whore as he parades her through the streets of Rome.

More niggers beating they hoes - professional hoes or not. Nothing new there, but that Porcine Pimp Daddy isn't really dressed the part. He needs to look into something like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pimp - Google Search.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	191.9 KB 
ID:	23589
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    More niggers beating they hoes - professional hoes or not. Nothing new there, but that Porcine Pimp Daddy isn't really dressed the part. He needs to look into something like this:

That fat ass would need a lot of fabric to make it look anywhere near presentable, well in the niggerish sense of "presentable", then again it's pretty much impossible to polish a pimpin' TURD .

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    That fat ass would need a lot of fabric to make it look anywhere near presentable, well in the niggerish sense of "presentable", then again it's pretty much impossible to polish a pimpin' TURD .
    Guess what? There is a cRapper who call hisself "Fat Pimp". You're probably familiar with his body of work, including the classic, "Pussy Poppin'".

Name:	fat pimp - Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	375.5 KB 
ID:	23595

Don't pimps take pride in their appearance anymore?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what? There is a cRapper who call hisself "Fat Pimp". You're probably familiar with his body of work, including the classic, "Pussy Poppin'".

Name:	fat pimp - Google Search.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	375.5 KB 
ID:	23595

Don't pimps take pride in their appearance anymore?
    oh man... home run Diva !

Hurt they feelings, yeah.. his ass is about 3 gorillas wide, so "they" must be they coon-nouns..

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That prostitute still has more clothing on than Koonye's newest whore as he parades her through the streets of Rome.

It beez da' nigger-pimp version of john fetterman!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post