Close

Likes Likes:  44
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niglet wrangling should be a new sport. I picture it like this.It’s done in a rodeo arena. 10 little nigglets are released at the sound of the buzzer.The human contestant has 50 second to wrangle as many of the little beasts he can and place drop in a 50 gal drum.winning contestants who progress go to the teenaper stage where electric bullwhips and bully clubs are allowed. Could be a pay-per-view event. Proceeds going to human victims of nigger crime.I’d watch.
    Last edited by Jim Crow; 10-18-2023 at 07:39 AM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such bull. All mammies claim their niglets are "autistic" so they can get GIBS. It's a common scam. They get the little larvae tested when they're one year old, so a doctor can't tell if it's a normal single-digit nigger IQ or autism. The sow never gets the niglet tested again, so the money never stops.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Such bull. All mammies claim their niglets are "autistic" so they can get GIBS. It's a common scam. They get the little larvae tested when they're one year old, so a doctor can't tell if it's a normal single-digit nigger IQ or autism. The sow never gets the niglet tested again, so the money never stops.

You beat me to it. I was gonna say that's not autism, that's just how niglets act before they learn to rape and steal. Sows call it autism to get the free taxpayer handouts courtesy of the racist white devils.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen this personally many times. Niggers love pulling that scam, so do wiggers and other libtard trash.

No different from a 300-pound nigger sow parking in the handicapped spot because "muh fat be a disability an sheeit."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I've seen this personally many times. Niggers love pulling that scam, so do wiggers and other libtard trash.

No different from a 300-pound nigger sow parking in the handicapped spot because "muh fat be a disability an sheeit."
    Or Riding a scooter about to collapse because of their lard @$$ on it in da' supa mahket!!

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Or Riding a scooter about to collapse because of their lard @$$ on it in da' supa mahket!!
    That's why going to Walfart these days is about the same as driving in Apefrica with bumpercars !

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niglet wrangling should be a new sport. I picture it like this.It’s done in a rodeo arena. 10 little nigglets are released at the sound of the buzzer.The human contestant has 50 second to wrangle as many of the little beasts he can and place drop in a 50 gal drum.winning contestants who progress go to the teenaper stage where electric bullwhips and bully clubs are allowed. Could be a pay-per-view event. Proceeds going to human victims of nigger crime.I’d watch.
    Count me in!

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    That's why going to Walfart these days is about the same as driving in Apefrica with bumpercars !
    Tru Dat!! And what those sheboons wear while they are shopping in walfart is disgusting!! Wearing spandex around their medicine ball sized @$$e$!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! And what those sheboons wear while they are shopping in walfart is disgusting!! Wearing spandex around their medicine ball sized @$$e$!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walmartsow - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	23623
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I got a good laugh thinking of the sound nigger skulls would make clanking around in that drum.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put the little bastard in a cardboard box, wait until the waste management company's truck arrives, then pitch it into the dumpster.

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	23630

18. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	walmartsow - Google Search.jpg